What's everyone reading???

I dont read very often at all but i have just got Russell Brands My Booky Wook and i started reading it today and didnt put it down till i got to chapter 15. I want to pick it up again but i really shouldnt.

Flame said:
I dont read very often at all but i have just got Russell Brands My Booky Wook and i started reading it today and didnt put it down till i got to chapter 15. I want to pick it up again but i really shouldnt.

I have read that! It's really good and not at all what I expected!

jools221181 said:
Flame said:

What i have read so far quite a bit is what i expected to be honest. I read it with his voice if you know what i mean, am i odd?

Flame said:
jools221181 said:
Flame said:

What i have read so far quite a bit is what i expected to be honest. I read it with his voice if you know what i mean, am i odd?

:rotfl: :rotfl: Not at all!!!
Me and Emmylou were saying the same thing in an email!! :rotfl:

I'm reading Barking by Tom Holt
&
listening to The Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman on audiobook.

audiobooks are great because I can listen to them whilst doing other things like cooking dinner :)

I'm reading "Star of the Sea" by Joseph O'Connor. Possibly not the best choice for late pregnancy as I end up crying at everyone's stories all the way through - books about the Irish famine aren't exactly going to be uplifting :rotfl:

Xena said:
&

audiobooks are great because I can listen to them whilst doing other things like cooking dinner :)

I've got a few audiobooks but they annoy me cos whoever reads them seems to have a funny accent to me :oops:

I think they should be like radio 4 stories and have the sound effects in too, and different voices for different people.

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I'm not reading any at the moment but would definately recommend Dean Koontz to everyone.. I love his books. Brilliant :cheer: I have a book called perfume to read that I got for Christmas, no idea what it's about though as I don't seem to get 2 minutes to read these days :(

oh a Dean Koontz fan me too :cheer:
i have all his books there brilliant :D

im waiting for his next book to arrive that i pre booked from amazon

loving the frankenstine series
:D
sarah :wave: :wave: :wave:

Misslarue said:
Flame said:
jools221181 said:
Flame said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Not at all!!!
Me and Emmylou were saying the same thing in an email!! :rotfl:

Its impossible not to read it in his voice though isn't it :rotfl:

emma28 said:
Xena said:
&

I've got a few audiobooks but they annoy me cos whoever reads them seems to have a funny accent to me :oops:

I think they should be like radio 4 stories and have the sound effects in too, and different voices for different people.

the one I'm listening to is read by Lenny Henry. He does it really well. He puts on the voices excellently.

Well I just finished 'The Thirteenth tale' Diane Setterfield
Im reading bits of 'The encyclopedia of ghosts & spirits' and Im about to start reading 'The door to December' Dean Koontz! Im glad a few of you girls like his books! I think I'll start it tonight!

I'm reading a Fantasy genre book called "The Innocent Mage" by Karen Miller, a random purchase from Amazon based on the recommendations, so far its pretty good! I like trying new authors every so often although I tend to stick to fantasy novels.

I'm reading Myleene Klass "My bump and Me" which is a week by week guide to her pregnancy..

Its really really good, i'm not a fan of hers but my mum got me the book and i've been unable to put it down. I really reccommend it! everything she does reminds me of the things I do (panicing, bumping into things, silly arguements with her OH)

Hi,
I have just read The Slummy Mummy - really easy reading but really funny and I could identify with the main character.

I am trying to read Notes from an exhibition by Patrick Gale but can't get into it at the moment.

Might go and go The Russel Brand book though with the recommendations (I think he is hot :oops: ) and tipping the velvet has been recommended to me before so might give that a go to.

Not reading anything ATM but love Richard Laymon books. The Beast House trilogy is good. Anyone else like him?

'Everybody Worth Knowing' by Lauren something. She wrote The Devil Wears Prada. So far I am enjoying the book despite it being a tiny bit similar to Devil Wears Prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back