Wales News *warning upsetting*

TeeUK

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had read about or had been following the trial of the man who murdered the pregnant teenager in Newport.

She was a friend of my daughter and after reading what happened I am just sick to my stomach. She was 37 weeks pregnant at time. He raped her. He stabbed her in stomach and knife went through babies back. Stabbed her in throat then burnt her body along with her little dog, who she doted on. I just don't know how someone could do such a thing.

Sorry if I've upset anyone by posting about it.

Sorry for mosying in on a tri 2 thread 2wks too early, but I just wanted to express my disgust at this. Its so awful of him to do that!
I hope he has been caught!

I'm sure that poor girls family are in bits. I'll keep them in my thoughts x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I am from wales and been following the shocking story it s awful !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:( in my thoughts

It was said they found his semen on her I am sure he will be found guilty. My daughter is in pieces over it and I just don't know how to console her :(

It was said they found his semen on her I am sure he will be found guilty. My daughter is in pieces over it and I just don't know how to console her :(
awww bless :( I hope he gets what he deserves !!

OMG!! that is awfull that beast shouldnt be out on the loose!! poor girl and her family :( :(

My thoughts are with them xxxx

i heard about this over Facebook about 30 mins ago.

i am so so upset by this. i cried.

who the hell could physically bring themselves to do something so utterly disgusting.
there are no words to describe it

Reading that has given me chills. I feel bad for her, her poor baby and that girl's family. To lose their child and grandchild is one thing - but to learn they suffered :( xx

I saw this on the news this morning. Has he been sentenced yet? That poor girl, it's just unthinkable what she must have been through.

Omfg that's awful, things like that really make me question the human soul, how terrible for her family. I hope your daughter is ok xx

That is truly disgusting, made me cry hearing about it. How can someone be so low? My thoughts and prayers are with the girls family, I hope she didnt suffer too much....
Also, hope your daughter is ok Tee, its a horrible thing to hear a friend has been through something like that.. Thoughts and prayers are with u all xx

I saw this on the news this morning. Has he been sentenced yet? That poor girl, it's just unthinkable what she must have been through.

Trial continues Friday not sure if verdict will be that day or if it will go on longer x

thats absolutely disgusting, someone should do the same to him x

Omg I'm so upset reading this. What sort of twisted evil non human can even think of doing something so so horrid. The poor girl and her family.
My thoughts go out to her family and to your daughter. Maybe counciling will help her? X

Sick twisted excuse of a human being. Reading this made me feel physically sick. Hope your daughter is ok honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back