what....

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
rides can i go on in america? people say you cnt go on many.

im guessing stay away from the big roller coaster rides. how about rides like the water ones?

id like to be able to go on some.

thanks for your help :)

I imagine it will say on the entrance to the rides which ones you can go on.

Due to the litigation culture in America I doubt they'll let you go on many.

probably not the answer you want but i checked this out a while ago. babycentre's advice was

"waterslides and most amusement park rides are off your list too, as a forceful landing or sudden acceleration or deceleration could harm your baby."

where are you going and when?

thanks.

im going to orlando on friday.

i was so hoping id be able to go on some.

well have a good time but i don't imagine many either...I know at Alton Towers loads of rides say at the entrance not for pregnant women

Hi

The on sucky thing about being pregnant andgoing to an amusment park!
We have a big one out here and i go every summer i couldnt go while pregnant with Kiara cuz every ride said not for pregnant ladies.
I think they do it just to cover there butts in case somthing happened to you or the baby. Hope you have fun on your holiday and take lots of pics
Katrina

Yes they'll be very careful to avoid injuries and people suing in the U.S. so they probably won't allow you on any slightly exciting rides.

I went to Eurodisney a few years back. At the time I had been having physio for a neck problem. I didn't dare go on any of the rides where they said or posted warnings. I know it could have rendered my insurance invalid. :(

Please be careful :hug: Have a great time and enjoy the sunshine.

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back