Adrenalin Junkie's! (theme parks)

Havent been alton towers since october 2004 when I took ex for our anniversary. Paid £255 for the hotel for ONE night B&B, it was the firework special so tickets were £28 each, plus the extra for fast track then paid for the evening meal. I asked him to buy me a drink and he stormed off telling me the marriage was over :shock: .

Dont bother with the hotel, overpriced crap and you have to queue for everything inside there too, stay at travel lodge down the road.

Steph, Air is actually very pleasant. Its smooth and glides round the track you wont be scared at all :)

Minime said:
I asked him to buy me a drink and he stormed off telling me the marriage was over :shock: .
:shock:
Please tell me your joking??

love themeparks, i would be up for a meet, thhing is tough as i have got older my bottle seems to have gone :| Think its 'cos we have Emily with us so we can't go on the big ones and i won't go on,on my own

Nope, I cited it in the divorce :cheer:

I'm absolutely addicted to rollercoaster tycoon as well :D

Went to ratunga junction in south africa, checked before we drove there too and when we arrived they'd shut. Really peeved as we'd specifically checked and I wanted to go on cobra.

Theres one called The Hulk in USA where the coaster starts high up so its speed from the second you leave the station, I'd absolutely love to go on that one and Dragster in cedar point USA, 420ft tall and 120mph COOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! :D

Woah that ride you said about there minime sounds wicked!

im a bit of a strange one, im scared to death of theme park rides, wont go on them atall, the only one i loved was the water one at thorpe park, not sure what its called, think its tidel wave.

but give me a bungy ball that catapolts you up in the air at 100mph anyday! lol

xxx

Layla said:
but give me a bungy ball that catapolts you up in the air at 100mph anyday! lol

Now you wouldnt get me on that if you paid me! So long as it has rollercoaster harnesses I'll go on anything, if it doesnt I wont touch it with a bargepole i.e. pepsi max at blackpool, I HATE it lol! Reason, no coaster harness.

does anyone else have coaster paranoia? As you go up the first slope I am the person jigging their harness to make absolutley sure its fastened. Can't do that on Rita though, it just shoots off.

I went to Alton Towers in June and didn't go on one ride :oops:

Anyone been to Las Vegas?

The Stratosphere spikey thing that shoots you straight up in the air on top of the tallest thing on the Strip.....what a buzz. :shock:

I literally couldn't speak for about 5 minutes after that. No way was I going on the Teeter Totter (I think this is American for see-saw!) thing though....that was just scary sh*t as far as I could see!

Minime said:
Steph, Air is actually very pleasant. Its smooth and glides round the track you wont be scared at all :)

oh ok thanks! :) i dont mind fast rides its just ones that go upside down!! :shock:

i watched in horror as my friends went on ripsaw!!! omg could never go on that!!!!!!!!

stephlw25 said:
Minime said:

oh ok thanks! :) i dont mind fast rides its just ones that go upside down!! :shock:

i watched in horror as my friends went on ripsaw!!! omg could never go on that!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was nervous about it but it's really...nice...I just giggled all the way round, it's almost like being tickled I found :oops: :D

Peanut you are completely BARKING!!!! I feel ill just looking at that! If it was on the ground no problem but on top of a skyscraper NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

OMG I just looked at the others on there, not a chance no!!

tower_img_thrill.jpg

I'm definitely up for a Theme Park meet!! :cheer:

DH is petrified of heights so I wouldn't get him anywhere near one! :rotfl:

I thought Oblivion was a bit of a let-down. :? It was scarier standing at the railings at the hole in the ground and watching other people fall through!! :rotfl:

Anyone been to "Blackpool comes to whatever town" and they have a version of blackpools spin doctor? I'm terrified of heights and me and DD got on first which means they stick your cab at the top whilst they load the bottom. I was doing Lou from little britain "DONT LIKE IT" and hung on that tight I got massive bruising on my arms from the pressure!!!

When it was going I was fine but it was just the bit being sat at the top and not moving, hated it!!!

And I'm absolutely terrified on Big Wheels yet will quite happily ride the front of Nemesis, Air and Oblivion (Dont do this in the rain it stings!!)

urchin said:
stephlw25 said:
Minime said:

Yeah I was nervous about it but it's really...nice...I just giggled all the way round, it's almost like being tickled I found :oops: :D

Tickled?!!!! tortured more like!!! :rotfl: it looks sooooooooo scary!!!!! lol oh im such a wimp!!! :lol:

I always manage to get wet on that ride o/h thinks its hilarious :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back