What..

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
...does your OH do to make you feel special, or just to spoil you?

I know we had a topic about how we all have mood swings and its usually our OH's that get the brunt of it, so to make up for it tell us what little things he does to make you smile :D

Today in the car I noticed Daniel staring at me so I asked what he was looking at and he just said 'you're beautiful' (which nearly made me cry :oops: )

Then tonight he ran me a bath (with bubbles!) and moved Josh's telly and DVD player into our room so we can snuggle up in bed and watch a film :)

Are they all as soft as him??! :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
Today in the car I noticed Daniel staring at me so I asked what he was looking at and he just said 'you're beautiful' (which nearly made me cry :oops: )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That's soooooooo sweet, I'm welling up here!

I like the little things...............
My OH always makes me a cup of tea whenever I ask, which I really love. And I love it when he sits and talks to me while I'm in the bath. I don't know why!

Also the other day I was picking some lottery numbers and I asked him to pick some lucky ones, but he said he had me so he was all lucked out! :oops:

my hubby says the nicest things at times i suppose.
They aren't bad i suppose.

My OH said to me the other day "Since having rebecca ur arse has gone down a bit!" :rotfl:

His way of saying Ive lost a bit of weight-cheeky bugger! :lol:

Kirsty your fella sounds lovely.

well my OH....... :think: :think:

when Dior was about 8weeks old he just said out the blue.

have you heard the saying "a baby either makes you or breaks you?"
well i think Dior has made us :angel:

he is never usually sweet. unless he wants sex :evil:

awwww.

My OH has just text me now sayin he wishes i was at home with him now cos he is missing me, i wont see him this week cos he's on lates, i finish work he starts :(

Thats about as nice as it gets im afraid lol!

well now my o/h again..... :think:

the sweetest thing hes ever done for me was propose in feb

but recently ... its taking me shopping ... :cheer:

now my nan is trying to steal him becaz he went to help her do her cleaning job...then to nandos :angel:

you'll see us on jeremy kyle soon :lol:

ebony_preggy said:

now my nan is trying to steal him becaz he went to help her do her cleaning job...then to nandos :angel:

im confused now ebony. the last i heard your other half was a potential child abductor, a drunk and physically violent towards you??? :think: :think:

budge said:
ebony_preggy said:

im confused now ebony. the last i heard your other half was a potential child abductor, a drunk and physically violent towards you??? :think: :think:

:shock: :shock:

budge said:
ebony_preggy said:

that was hormone talkin

i was worried about taking the baby caz i thought he wud wanna hurt me....

he drank that day alot of drinks yes

hes threatened me yes

as ive said weve talked... ive given him another chance... end of....this is a different thread... if u wanna talk to be about it...pm me

no reason to be stunned

I think there was a reason to be stunned after reading Budges post.

Come on guys this is a nice thread. I can see why people were shocked but I agree with ebony, can we keep it to PMs.

Off-Topic2.gif

Hmmm well my OH has another lady in his life who gets all the compliments now but he does look after me too. Dionne my OH tends to be like yours. His idea of foreplay is to tidy the house :rotfl:

K X said:
I think there was a reason to be stunned after reading Budges post.

i was upset and i said im scared he take the child and that he threatened me... hes not a drunk... budge exagerated (sp) but i dont wanna talk about this ... we had broken up and i was pissed...

but its my fault.. i say too fuckin much on this forum.. then it gets used against u in da future...

but ive learnt

i wud have felt better if she had pmed me..

ive spoken to her about certain things asked advice etc via pm... im just pissed she didnt do the same

beanie said:
Hmmm well my OH has another lady in his life who gets all the compliments now :

kris is the same. me and Dior are upstairs getting ready she has a pretened make up bag with all my old make up washed out she has a blusher brush and petends to put her make up on has a baby hair dryer that takes bateries. then we both go down stairs hes like "wow who looks beautiful today. love your make up and you clothes... but hes talking to Dior not me :(

my oh is very sweet and everyone thinks he's great which really annoys me!!! :rotfl: during an argument I always say "everyone thinks you're so fu44444ing perfect, well, I know better!" :shock:

I am such a meanie! He cleans and cooks walks the dogs, puts up with me and my moods (jam incident) and does sweet things like bought me a pair of thai fishermans trousers as he had heard they were good for pregnant women (has anyone seen them they are hilarious type them in e bay)

One christmas I had gone to see my parents for a week before but he was working so wouldn't be there till christmas eve night/christmas morning - very latem so I was a bit upset but got over it. Anyway, I was standing in the hallway on Christmas eve morning and looked out the window and there he was in a santa hat - he had driven all through the night to get to me!!!! (reminds me of the song driving home for christmas!)

once we went to ikea and I saw this thing called a posig (it is a giant inflatable thing in sections that is covered over with a fluffy material it is huge and the comfiest thing you will ever sit/lie on) and I wanted one and he said no. A week later he got up at about 7 and went out, turns out he drove all the way to glasgow (2 hours away) to get me one - and they were sold out!!! :shock: bless him - the thought was there.

He runs my baths and makes me tea, but still I get annoyed with him sometimes, whats wrong with me!! I am a bi-atch!!

Well my Oh was very nice he used to buy me flowers sit and talk to me in the bath write me letters when we were apart text me realy sweet things, hold my hand or put his arm around me he was perfect!
But then we got the house together and he changed his job from working with lots of women in Sainsburys to working with men as a welder he makes me a cup of tea in the mornings cooks and cleans when I nag, buys me things for birthday and christmas (if he remembers). the last time he did anything really nice was last Oct I went to Cyprus with work for a week while I was gone he sent me lovely texts and when I got home we had a nice romantic night in with candels and soft music, but he had been a week without.

cab'o'holic said:
I was gone he sent me lovely texts and when I got home we had a nice romantic night in with candels and soft music, but he had been a week without.

:rotfl: typical, theres always something behind the sweetness

He drives me to the stables once a fortnight so I can do exercises on a horse to build up my leg muscles and puts up with me moaning about pain afterwards :lol:

Puts up with all my pets and model horse collecting/showing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back