• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What you doing this weekend?

Misslarue

Reaction score
I've got a busy one.
Dan's swimming lesson in the morning and then off to Steyning to see OH's family. His dad is home from Bahrain for a week so going to see him tomorrow and then my mum is back from her honeymoon on Sunday and as shes desperate to see Dan! I said I would take him over! (and get my French wine :wink: :lol: )

Whats everyone up too?

your just going over there for your wine arent you thats only reason isnt it, :lol:

iv just PM you what im doing this weekend and i now see you have put up a post right im gonna find it and paste it on here as well

not a lot planned going out tommorrow with steve prob just got for something to eat or if its nice take a picnic to park be nice to be together by ourselves for a bit, then sunday going to do a huge tidy in my room yet again but really chuck lots of stuff out, and my mate popping over as iv got her a job interview at my work she must be mad but havent told her i wont be there when she has it as off for this week

:lol: :lol: :lol: yes I want the wine! You know me too well! :lol:

oh a picnic sounds lovely hun. Hope you have a great time :hug:

Misslarue said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: yes I want the wine! You know me too well! :lol:

oh a picnic sounds lovely hun. Hope you have a great time :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: lol i know what your like hun deary me, just dont drink too much i want a text from you on sunday but a sober text lol,

hope you have a lovely weekend hun

well hope everyone has a lovely weekend as well :hug: :hug:

We're going picking my eternity ring up tomorrow and then my OH is doing his papers to become a permanent Sargeant and i will be doing the housework and sunday dinner

Ive been invited to my older sisters birthday party.

Looks unlikley tho that we'll go :( :( OH dosnt get out of work till 9pm - theres no babysitter available as the whole family is at the party.
Hardy gonna drag the kids out of bed in a taxie am i. :roll: :| :doh:

dont worry, cos were not going, the family will feel guity lmao - so ill have lots of babysitters available for the next couple of weeks MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

well, work tomorra (boo!) and idk what else yet! im secretly hoping for another impromptu crazy nite with my boyf again like last week (altho it wouldnt really be impromptu if i'm expecting it or hoping for it so)

Going doing the weekly shop tomorrow...

Then Lees finishing "early" 7pm, so probaly spend the rest of the evening together

And were going to a christening Sunday as a family... :dance:

yesterday we went shopping and then for an ice cream at blyton. today we are taking the kids to their grandmas as we are going to alton towers tomorrow :cheer:

Yesterday was Mason's 7th Birthday party & BBQ (pics to follow)
Today I am buying slabs for the driveway :dance: and as we still have the bouncy castle I have friends coming over for another BBQ.
Tomorrow I have Beanie & girls, Minxy & stan, Beany & Lawson, Izzy & Finlay, Kina, Ella and alex plus a couple more people coming over for yet another BBQ & mini-meet :D :D :D Plus I still have the bouncy castle (for free- the guy can't pick it up till Mondy evening cos he's busy) so it's a real bonus!

Busy weekend for me!!

nothing at all :(
however im going to Pilkers' house tomorrow :cheer: depending on how my mum is that is!

Urchin said:
Tomorrow I have Beanie & girls, Minxy & stan, Beany & Lawson, Izzy & Finlay, Kina, Ella and alex plus a couple more people coming over for yet another BBQ & mini-meet :D :D :D Plus I still have the bouncy castle (for free- the guy can't pick it up till Mondy evening cos he's busy) so it's a real bonus!

Photos photos! I'm so jealous!

Valentine Xxx

I did sweet bugger all this weekend. It was my friends leaving party last night and I didn't get an invite. Being due to give birth in 9 days does make you suddenly invisible to people who are going out to get blind drunk though! :roll:

i hadnt planned anything, but iv had a marvellous weekend! went out yesterday with my girl friend thread here and today my boyf and i took millie to the park and went on the swings, the seesaw and sat on the grass playing with daisies- and she rode on her quadbike! gonna post pics in a bit (laptop permitting)

oh and iv won the lottery! lol i got 3 numbers i dont know what prize that is but im guessing its one pound or a tenner or something- i never usually play but i won the ticket at work (game we play where whoever sells a policy holds the envelope- person holding it at the end of the day gets to keep it- i had both envelopes (ooh get me!) and one of them has 3 numbers- woot!

so a rather super weekend really! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back