What would your LO be called

ds would be called Ely, old sofa and dd would be macclesfield bed!

Ours would be 'Littlecote' after a weekend at the Littlecote House Hotel. Or 'Hungerford' for the location :shock:

Ours would be 'Travelodge' like Libs, or possibly the more exotic 'Moto'.

This is exactly why my bump was called Maurice as a 'joke name' until we found out the gender (or Maureen if we were feeling particularly cruel)... she was conceived in Mauritius :rotfl:

Off the side of the bed upside down should be Isabellas name!!!

Old crappy house, with the old crappy bed with the mice under my pillow, but i think Hope is alot nicer. By the way it was my bf house before we moved here, he was a right tramp, plus they were knocking the houses down all over the street, this house is nice and clean :) Thanks to yours truly

Tiggergirl said:
Ours would be 'Travelodge' like Libs, or possibly the more exotic 'Moto'.

oooo get you with your moto

depending on how early I remember to book - it could possibly also be Travel Inn - though to be honest i'm getting so blase about the whole thing in a month or two it could be "dark corner of motorway services car park..." :wink:

My favourite is back gate....I hope it was summer :rotfl:

zebrastripes said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
zebrastripes said:
Eek,I would be called "Cherry Hinton" then :shock:

and Willow would be "Kearney"

eww

As in Cambridge Cherry hinton?

Yeah,mum and dad used to have a flat there :D

I used to live in the robin hood and little john pub in cherry hinton. My husband used to work there.

my baby would be called Melyn (which is welsh for yellow) lol

Glasgow :lol: my old bed... floor... wall... take your pick as it could be a few :lol:

Oh yikes.....ours would be called Leyton - but we're actually thinking of Lleyton as a name for a boy :oops: ...may move soon anyway........ :think: !

haha i helped start this in TTC.

Jack would be called " Seckford"

Coz he was conceived at Seckford Hall on my brother wedding night :rotfl:

Mason would be Koh Tao (the island where he was conceived, which is in Thailand. His middle name is already Koh though ;) Either that or it would be "Beach Hut"

Brody would be "Yardley Wood" :lol:

rachelandjarvis said:
Hannah was concieved at Leeds festival
(Known as The 'carling' weekend)

we seriosly thought about 'Carley' for a while, but i know somone by that name who isnt very nice so it didnt stick.

wow thats a really cool place to b conceived :)
next time i have a baby i'm gonna make sure its conceived somewhere
uber-cool!!! any ideas?? i might start a thread!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mandspice said:
Oh yikes.....ours would be called Leyton - but we're actually thinking of Lleyton as a name for a boy :oops: ...may move soon anyway........ :think: !

I have a nephew called Leighton :D

We had Arran for a boy when we were expecting as we concieved on holiday on the Isle of Arran, Scotland after tryin for 2 years, it was the only boys name we liked too and it was VERY Victoria Beckham of me :lol:

I still like the name and would prib have the name if we ever have a little boy in the future :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back