Nanny to be

jules55

Reaction score
Hi

I've never posted before mainly because I'm not a mummy to be (far too old for that now!) I am however a nanny to be - my first grandchild was due to arrive on the 17th but has decided she's not ready to make an appearance yet My daughter is living in Perth, Australia and I really miss not being there for her - we are going over in November though and am so excited about it and especially being able to hold and cuddle my grandchild (and of course my daughter - not sure about her partner wanting a cuddle but what the hell I'll give him a hug any way).

I've followed all your posts since about August and watched your babies being born and seen all the beautiful photos - must say I get all emotional thinking my own daughter is going to be have her own baby soon - still cant quite believe it. Anyway straying from the point now. Just wanted to say the support you give each other is amazing wish there had been something like this when I was expecting my three - I think you are all wonderful and wish you all every happiness in the future

aww thats really nice of u to say and your daughter has certainly got a lovely mum.i love this forum talkin to everyone else in the same situation is a great help especially when your on your own like i am xxxx

Welcome to the forum jules, I look forward to hearing about your grandchilds safe delivery lovey, xx

Aww that's nice! Must be hard for you nannys living far away. My mum lives the other end of country so 8 hours away (not as far away as you though!) and hates being so far, she rings me every day and I send her photos they are coming up in november and was up for a couple of nights as soon as Kynon was born which was nice, never the same as living down the road though.

aw what a lovely post:)
My parents live in Ireland and are coming to me for xmas...hopefully baby will be here by then!
You will have to post us a picture of ur grandchild when it arrives :)

Awwwww that's so lovely :hug:
This forum is an amazing place to be part of.

I've always had a close bond with my mum but since becoming pregnant (this will be her first Grandchild too!) we've been even more close and she's sooooo excited to meet her new Grandaughter. She's bought lots of things for her and she's always a phone-call away if I need some advice/reassurance about something.

I only hope I'm a brilliant mum like mine :)
Wishing your daughter all the best xxx

Aww how lovely :) congratulations on becoming a grandparent.
And yes I agree with the other girls it would be lovely to hear all about the safe arrival and maybe see some piccies of your precious grandchild :) xxx

Awwww...lovely post and congrats on being an expectant nanny!!! Kep us posted as to how ur daughter gets on and hope ur first cuddles are amazing! x x x

Such a lovely post :hug:

Hope you have a lovely time in Oz in November and look forward to hearing about your grandchild. Make sure you let us know how she gets on and some piccies wouldn't go astray ;) We love a good coo!

xx

such a lovely post thank you so much! brought me to tears in fact! (I am still very emotional even though I am not pregnant!)

congratulations on being an expectant Nanny... and just to ditto what the others have said... will be lovely to hear about your grandchild to be :)

All the best xx

What a lovely post and like the other girls thanks xxxx
Hope your grandchild makes an appearence soon and hope u have an amazing time in nov. look forward to hearing all about it xxxxx

aww thank you very much! Best of luck to your daughter! x

That's a really lovely post- thank u!

As the others have said I hope your grandchild arrives safe and sound soon and that time flies for u to be able to get over there for cuddles!

All the best xx

oh what a lovely thing to say, these girls have been here for me its been a roller coaster journey. What a lovely post. Hope you have a fab time in November xxx

aww what a lovely post. hope your daughter has a safe delivery and you have a lovely trip to oz. i bet you will. cant wait to see some pics xxx

Thank you that's such a lovely thing to write. Good luck to your daughter with her birth. Def keep us posted with your grandchild's arrival

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back