What will you miss most this christmas?

I am hoping this baby is out by Christmas day so I can have a glas sof port with Stilton and Pate on toast! lolol

If the baby isn't out I am still going to have a glass of red wine!!!! Little bugger should be here by now! lolol

Well as for alcohol, I had a very small glass of free sherry last wk, and am making mulled wine tomorrow, plus OH got me my new favourite drink, Amarula for christmas. I had it on the plane back from Africa last year and have wanted some ever since, so I may have one then save it..

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. I'll miss my OH as he won't be here on hristmas day, or boxng day. We are having our christmas day tomorow.

I'll miss being at home with my family as I am too far gone to fly!

Oh and blue cheese and that warm cosy red wine tipsy feeling.

Hxx

absolutely bugger all 8)

its great not needing to drink without feeling like your being boring, it means you dont have to run around after everyone cos your supposed to take it easy, and ill still be having a little bit of blue cheese with my dinner.... ive continued to eat rare steak and raw prawns throughout my pregnancy without any problems.

this is the 1st christmas ive had being pregnant and im really glad i am

Didnt miss anything today, drank alcohol free Becks lager and lime, and ate 2 HUGE plates pf roast dinner without worrying about my waistline for first time in years!! walked miles this morning with dog, so think I earned the extra calories I have eaten!!

Wont miss the Boxing Day hangover I usually have every year :puke: :rotfl:

I got some of that Fre wine, a merlot. Looks like it, smells like it and pretty much tastes like it except you dont get pissed :lol:

i must admit i had some brie on digestive biscuits and it tasted lovely. a bit of what you fancy is not going to hurt. :dance:

Exactly, didn't do us, or our parents any harm did it - they were'nt limited nearly half as much as we are these days! But we all turned out fine, well a few screws loose in some on here, not naming any names :wink:

I ate lots of nuts yesterday :oops: ...I only got 9 days to go till due date now though so im sure it wont hurt

I asked the midwife about nuts today as I've been eating them. She said it was only if you had an allegy to them in the family or the babies father does, or asthma or exema.

Yeah ive eaten nuts, not loads but have eaten them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back