Hi All

lisa31

Reaction score
Hello to everyone in the third Trimester (although I feel like I know most of you anyway!)

Cant believe Im finally here! Havent been on for a while, been getting stuff sorted for Christmas and been to a few parties already - must say I am missing my wine at this festive time - I am the designated driver at the minute!!! :roll:

Hope you are all well and its not that long for most of you now! :lol: Roll on Feb 10th (when my maternity leave starts!)

My nursery is almost done - will post pics when the christmas things have been packed away in the attic - all the empty boxes are being stored in that room at the minute!

Merry Christmas!

L x

Welcome to the 3rd Tri, the final bit!!!! Look forward to seeing pics of your nursery xxx

Hello Lisa

welcome to the third tri. i thought that you were already here.

time seems to fly in this trimester (dont ask urchin about that though lol).

take care hun

x

hi lisa, nice to see you in 3rd trimester!! we've not had much luck meeting up so far have we..? let me know if you are still up for it as i'm gonna try to meet up with claire again soon so if you want to join us you are more than welcome!

hi Lisa, welcome to the 3rd tri!
xxx

Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies Girls - its lovely to hear from you.

Davina - I probably was meant to already of been here but Ive have been struck down by major PBS (pregnancy brain syndrome!!!) lol
Weeks seem to go by without me realising.

I cant believe its been over a week since Ive been able to post a reply. really busy at work and doing a bit of overtime. I've told them though that i wont be continuing Im starting to get too tired to do it.

Its wierd my belly is starting to get in the way now when im trying to put socks on etc - its ever so weird I'll soon be doing my 4th belly pic so when I get the D/H to take one I'll post it on here.

How are you all getting on? Looking foward to Christmas? In a way I will be glad when its over - I'm not enjoying being the designated taxi driver this year I must admit!!!!!!

Hope you all are ok and enjoying the festive season!!!

L x

Welcome Lisa..

We are all getting closer now, it's really coming along fast.

Enjoy this last trimester period... This is where we seem to be so much more in tune with our bodies... amazing thing pregnancy!!!! tee hee

Chat soon,

Luv Tineke

Hello and welcome :D :D

I hope you enjoy your last few months here and its gone on for ever for me now that its so close, hopefully it'll fly by for you.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back