What Was Your First Item Of Clothing You Bought?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering what was our first piece of clothing we bought and where did we but it too?
Mine was a sparkly two piece top and skirt set from Miss Selfidge's that i bought in a size 8-10 (as i once used to be) and god this was years ago and i still have it hanging up in my wardrobe trying to kid myself that i still fit into it!!! :oops: :rotfl: (trust me this outfit was really nice when it was bought not so sure about that now)! :lol:

So embarresed about this but here goes

It was for a school disco and my mum let me buy my own , i bought a t shirst with matching culottes in florurecant stripes :oops:
and i bought these white dolly shoe things to go with it

Remember this was late 80's early 90's

teamed with my purple eyeshadow i looked so cool

NOT :rotfl:

Can't remember the first thing I bought, I do remember not long after my first wage packet I went and bought a pair of Ted Baker jeans, with big flares that covered by trainers, in a size 10 (not anymore!), about 2 weeks later I fell over and ripped the knee - gutted! So just used to wear them to college for my art classes, and got them covered in paint - I even had hand prints on the bum! :rotfl:

i bought, for my step-brothers wedding, urgh it was so hideous i am cringing.

it was three pieces a skirt, top and jacket. it was bright red, like chammois leather material :shock: with gold stars and glitter sprinkled on it. but the worst of it was that the skirt was all ripped (the style in the mid 80's) and the top and jacket both had shoulder pads,(very Dallas) hideous just hideous :shock: :shock:

oh god too long ago,i started buying my own clothes when i was about 12,i remember buying a size 8 short pinafore dress in small black and white check,it was that short my mum used to make me wear a pair of shorts underneath it :oops:

nikki1306 said:
I had a BROS t-shirt when i was about 9 :oops: xx

i had the bros jeans :oops: and then the takethat tshirt and necklace and earings :oops:

oh and i forgot to say about the bright yellow jumper with a horse on the front my nanny bought for me and made me wear it my brother also had a matching one it was so hideous but onything to please the oldies hey! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back