What to wear in labour??

Took nightie with me but ended up just in my socks! They put a sheet over me so wasn't completely on show to everyone. But was nice to be able to have skin to skin so quickly. And to be honest I really didn't care about being naked. I just wantedmy baby out.xx

took nightie with me both times although for some reason i ended up in hosp gown both times :) x

I wore a shortsleeved nightshirt just above knee length that had buttons all the way down front

My OH is a massive prude, he was trying to persuade me to wear a bikini top in the pool, LOL! I couldn't even remember my name and everyone had their hands and noses up my lady bits, I really couldn't care less about anyone seeing my boobs!

This is so true. I'm really private and would be horrified about strangers seeing me naked. By the end of it I couldn't have cared less. The bed bath after the c section was amazing and something under normal circumstances I would have hated.

I had a bed bath too, because my BP had plummeted and I fainted twice, plus I was covered in baby poo. Was rather nicer than expected, had a nice chat with the nurses (I was still under the effect of the epidural, mind you!)

I wore a button down nighty :D xx

i have got a button down nighty and a bikini top for the pool (if i use it). i got my nighty on sale from one of these cheap and cheerful places. I was told you will get covered in goo so not to bother buying anything expensive. i am not that keen on being naked either but would like skin to skin asap

I was in my nightie for about 2hrs then got an epidural so had to put a hospital gown on! I still wear the nightie now because it brings back lovely memories of Jack being born! :) x

I had a nightie on and some pajama bottoms, but took every thing off because I was so hot! In the moment I really didn't care and let it all hang out!

i brought a button down nighty for labour...ended up with a hospital gown though because i had an epidural......had skin to skin immedialy as they didnt tie it round my neck so it fell down when i was pushing (might as well have been naked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back