• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What to do thursday......

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Its my birthday on thursday (yes I am hinting I want a nice long birthday thread :wink: :wave: ) and we have both taken the day off work.

It is also Ostara (spring equinox) and being a pagan a very important day for me. OH has suggested we drive down to stonehenge for the day (hes not pagan but very supportive of my beliefs and interested) and I jumped at the chance.....but.........ive checked and there is no circle access on that day so we would only be able to look at it from a distance which would probably just make me angry!

So I really want to go down to Chalice Well instead, ive always wanted to visit there and as we are TTC it would be great to collect some water and take it home to use in a fertility spell!

But im not sure, I dont want to upset OH by changing my mind after he made such a thoughtful and caring suggestion you know??

hmmmmm :think:

aw thats sweet of him but its your birthday hon! i'm sure if you explain your reasoning he'll be happy..where is chalice well sounds interesting!

Averbury is another option too!

I love Avebury too, but I really fancy Chalice Well for some reason! Its pretty close to Glastonbury Tor so we could do both and have a totally magical day hehe, maybe I'll suggest some "outdoor activitites" to persuade him :rotfl:

cool never heard of it although i'm from somerset!!!

Might pay it a visit myself one day, shouldnt be too much of a drive either probably less time in the car than stonehenge!

If you go to glasto say hi from me, spent many a weekend there in my youth! oo and check out the estate agent on the main street, the guy writes truthful descriptions!!

just looked it up on line looks so peaceful there

yeah it is lovely, its one of those places ive always wanted to visit but never gotten round to it!

Make the potion and you can start selling it to us all in ttc :pray: :cheer:

Have a great birthday whatever you decide :hug:

lol thanks fothers hun, I'll certainly have you all in my thoughts if I do a spell, just not during the BD'ing part :rotfl:

woohoo chalice well here we come, he was really pleased with the idea after I showed him some pics on the web. Ahhh Love My Guy. :D

Just hope its not gonna be peeing it down now!

Hi the chalice well is lovely and they usually have loads of activities for equinox. I go down quite a lot as my father in laws ashes are in the orchard at the chalice well and we also go to ceremonies at the goddess temple in glastonbury.
Good choice I'm absolutely certain you will both have a wonderful day and will be going back for many more visits.
Sarah x

Thanks Sarah, I'll post lots of piccies when we get back!

Ive also notived on the website they do handfastings so I'll be dropping lots of hints while we are there lol, we're supposed to be getting married in june and have organised nothing! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back