What the hell is wrong with this country!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
First of all that baby P was murdered by his mum and dad, and the docters didnt even realise he had a broken back etc
And now a girls mum has been murdered by her dad and her mums body was stored in a car roof rack thing in there garden. The girl told her teacher numerous times about how she feared her dad had killed her mum, it took the teacher 5 times to get social workers round to the girls house, and even when they came to the girls house they didnt tak any notice of her untill 5 weeks later and they have the cheak to say on the news 'were sorry for any distress caused to the girl', her mums dead, if youd have listened to her she wouldnt of been. Everones all about children speaking out but when they do they dont get taken notice off.
Ugh it makes me sick. :evil:

Omg that is awful the poor girl and to her mum who i hope rests in peace now :(

:( that poor girl must be going through hell :hug: rest in peace little girls Mum

:shock: :shock: :shock: thats horrific :(

I watch the news everyday becuase i like to know whats going on in the world, but the things that go on nowadays, it all seems like its getting worse. I cant believe some of the things people do to each other :cry:

How horrific.. the world definetly has gone mad. :( That poor girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back