What the F**k am I doing??

bhe101

Reaction score
My daughter is currently acting like a devil child!! :evil:
What on earth makes me think I am going to be able to cope with two of them!! She is sitting in the living room screaming her head off because she doesn't want to use the "big toilet" to do a poo in.
I'm getting to the stage where I am just losing my temper as she is such a brat!!!
Last night she refused to go to bed for over an hour, and was screaming at the top of her voice so I have confiscated all of her toys but it hasnt made any difference.
I have no idea where its went wrong!! I just want to crawl under my duvet and cry!!!!! :cry:

im sure its not u hun its the terrible 2's :hug:

my son is the same, he just screams at me all day long

I wonder if its the imminent arrival of their siblings which may be adding to the terrible 2's?

My son is being exactly the same at the moment hun! I think it's a mixture of the terrible twos and the arrival of baby. They know something is going on but not quite sure about it so they're acting up. I also think they know you're not as able to do things now and they can try to get away with it. I'm always losing my temper with my son but I'm also trying to include him in everything which isn't easy believe me! Try taking an hour out to spend with your daughter, do some baking or colouring and they will usually behave for at least that hour! Have some of these as well hun :hug: :hug: :hug: I know exactly how you feel!

My son is being exactly the same at the moment hun! I think it's a mixture of the terrible twos and the arrival of baby. They know something is going on but not quite sure about it so they're acting. I also think they know you're not as able to do things now and they can try to get away with it. I'm always losing my temper with my son but I'm also trying to include him in everything which isn't easy believe me! Try taking an hour out to spend with your daughter, do some baking or colouring and they will usually behave for at least that hour! Have some of these as well hun :hug: :hug: :hug: I know exactly how you feel!

not got much advice as I don't have a LO but have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

I would imagine its to do with knowing the baby is coming, and you shouldnt be thinking that you wont manage or you've done anything wrong.

Even my brother and sister have started playing up more recently, and i think its cos they know my mums attention will be on Tally and me when she first arrives. They're 10 and 14 so its not just young kids!!!

Not being a parent i cant really give advice, so i'll give some hugs instead lol :hug: :hug: :hug:

My son is nearly 6 and pushes it at the moment. I have to tell him to do things 5 times before he will do them.

He thinks it's the babies fault I feel rough all the time. Directly then, he thinks it's his fault....as he thinks I am pregnant because he asked for a brother!
:lol:

he said if the baby is a girl, he is going to call her a boy, give her away to someone else or put her in the bin :shock: . He is so adamant on this that I have a feeling it is playing on his mind. Hence his behaviour at the moment (not that he has ever been an angel!)

Everyone says he will fall in love with the baby whether girl or boy. I think I will keep a special eye on the baby if it's a girl :lol:

Thanks everyone!!
I have caved and gave her back her lego, is keeping her quiet for the time being!!
My stress levels are still high though!!
Have been doing driving lessons but dont really get on with my instructor. Phoned the company (AA) for a refund on remaining lessons and there saying I only have 4 hours worth when I have 8!!
My instructor hasn't told them about lessons I had cancelled so they were still in the system as being used.
They cant get hold of him and I dont want to phone him as he is a bit of a w*nker to be honest!!! I cant wait for this day to bve over :(

fuffins1981 said:
My son is nearly 6 and pushes it at the moment. I have to tell him to do things 5 times before he will do them.

He thinks it's the babies fault I feel rough all the time. Directly then, he thinks it's his fault....as he thinks I am pregnant because he asked for a brother!
:lol:

he said if the baby is a girl, he is going to call her a boy, give her away to someone else or put her in the bin :shock: . He is so adamant on this that I have a feeling it is playing on his mind. Hence his behaviour at the moment (not that he has ever been an angel!)

Everyone says he will fall in love with the baby whether girl or boy. I think I will keep a special eye on the baby if it's a girl :lol:

I was the same when my mum had my brother, i really wanted a sister and my response was "oh, can i go home now then" when they said he was here. :roll: I did like cuddling him and stuff though and never tried to throw him away :lol:

Not sure why but i always think of your LO as a girl, bet tyler wont be happy about that lol, from how you've described him i think he'll fall in love regardless of if you have a girl or a boy.

my wee boy was a nightmare at the same age but as soon as he went to nursery he is a wee angel now.. he's just turned 4, i dont think i cud of coped having another baby last year, hope ur little monster clams down lol.. x

First :hug: :hug: from me

its not you :hug:

terrible 2s + the fact hes going to have another child taking your attention = him playing up

ive seen it in the kids at work who have impending siblings on the way they play holly war with there parents and make thier lives hell

to them bad attention is bette then none thier sacred they will be forgotten so play up to gain your attention.
im sure it will die down once your baby is here and he relises you will not foget him or stop loving him

make a fuss of him when hes being good and reward hime make him feel apart of the pregnancy im sure hell come around hunny
your doing a great job and youll be fine being a mum of 2 8) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back