What symptoms are normal

March11

Reaction score
Im just wondering what kind of symtoms its normal to get im 7 to 8 weeks but really don't feel pregnant. I got slight sickness for about a fortnight but that stopped a few days ago and up until yesterday i did feel slightly stretched and bloated but now i just feel like there's nothing there at all.

Hey hun, popping in from tri3 to offer some advice; I found there is no 'normal' as every single pregnancy and person is different. I was fortunate enough not to have any sickness at all (apart from the odd feeling sicky and going off foods), the only thing I suffered from was fatigue and that's it. I didn't even feel pregnant half the time. Try not to worry hun and enjoy the no sickness - thats what everyone said to me lol. x

Im the same hun, if I hadnt done a test I wouldnt even know I am preg and im 10 weeks now! I get tired but not unbearable, sore boobs but really thats it!x

perfectly normal

youmay get every symptom under the sun, youn may get none at all, every woman and every pregnancy is completely different

ive never felt sick throughout any of my pregnancys x

ok thats just not right lol i want a sick free pregnancy next time im pregnant you will have to send anti sickness vibes my way lol

had morning sickness till 16 wks with my first then this time i actually got hyperemesis and was ill untill about 20ish weeks :(

im very jealous lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back