What suncream do you use?

wannabmummy

Reaction score
I bought some kids suncream yesterday and only realised when I got it home that it said over 18 months?? Theo is 7 weeks. I don't understand why I can't use it? It's factor 50 and hypoallergenic, but don't want to risk it anyway.

What do you all use for your bubbas?

I got Nivea Baby .. Its. The only one I saw for babies. I dunno what the difference is though! Xxx

I just bought bepanthen baby suncream from Tesco, but it says from 6 months on the back. Not sure whether to use it or not. Hmmm... Feeling a bit confused now!

We have one made by Banana Boat. It's in a bright pink bottle x

I wouldn't worry too much about the age they just have to cover themselves incase they react to it. Try it on a small part of them to check it out first? Xxx

I use simple baby, there is no minimum age and factor 50. Great for both kids as eldest has sensitive skin only down side it needs applying hourly.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I use Ambre Solaire Resisto 30, because I like Garnier products, I'm allergic to Johnsons and was told that 50+ suncreams had too many chemicals in them even though they make them that strong just so mums buy them.

My doctor told us not to use any until K is 6 months old... We have the banana boat baby 60 spf when she is old enough.

I just bought bepanthen baby suncream from Tesco, but it says from 6 months on the back. Not sure whether to use it or not. Hmmm... Feeling a bit confused now!

I got that one, but I've used it on G. I figured the worse that could happen is she gets a rash - and we don't use it again. A lot of the age limits are the company covering themselves. Sunburn would be far worse!

Obviously I keep her out of the sun, but I'm very fair myself and am really careful, but sometimes the worst happens. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back