What do you do??!!

loz said:
This is a typical week . . .

Monday - Tescos
Tuesday - my dad comes round
Wednesday - was baby group run by HVs, but now I am going to try and go to the 'big scream' cinema showings for mums and babies (do they do them at your cinema?)
Thurs - go to my mum's
Friday - chillout, walks, see friends.
Weekend - with OH - town, church, see friends etc

Lucky for me I have some friends who are off work who I see quite often and my family are local.

Might join the local baby group, but not sure, bit shy!!!!

Wish they did 'big scream' here! Odeon do the same thing, called 'Newbies' - but it doesn't include ours, I'm gutted! I'd love to catch up on some films.

I was also shy about joining a baby group, but I found a good one, and I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to go - its great! We really look forward to it.
:hug:

I read, or bake, or fiddle about with my herbs :D mind you now Willow is crawling I don't have much time for anything...

midna said:
Make the most of being bored the only time I catch a break is when shes sleeping on my lap.. I cant remember the last time I had a hot cuppa... or slept for longer than an hour for that matter. :D
I was going to say that! :rotfl: When they get older, they need occupying the WHOLE time and you yearn for them to sleep a bit more during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back