what should i do?

thanks i will have my bf with me if i do decide to say anything. Iv gotta do this as soon as possible before i go mad and just come clean il try and speak to them in the morning. :hug: :hug:

Tracey i feel so sorry for you, if it isnt stressful enough at this moment in time for you, you have this to contend with.

I guess nobody can really comment on this situation as its a hard one to be in with.

But if I were in your situation (My parents are extremely strict, I moved out 6 months ago and I struggle sometimes financially but i have my lovely fiance for support ps am 23 and they still treat me like a child! So i do sympathise with you They also chucked me out because of a boyfriend - ex).

However if I were you, personally Id want to get my head round the whole pregnancy thing first. Correct me if am wrong but the first trimester is the dodgiest why put up with stress and risk your pregnancy due to your parents views!?!.

You really dont need this stress and If you can buy yourself some time to sort yourself out, know what you want to do and chill out abit then I think thats what you need to do.

I know this may cause problems later on down line, but that spare pregnancy test, If i were in your shoes id get my partner to wee on it, show your parents the negative, and get them off your back, even if its only for a few weeks. If i were you and I was under so much stress and ended up miscarrying I would feel so much hatred towards them and i would most probably blame the miscarrage on stress due to them. Really you have to look after number 1.

Of course doing this would cause problems later on down line eg when you begin to show, but at least you would be past the most crucial part of your pregnancy, perhaps by this time you would have housing sorted and perhaps they would also see your relationship with your current partner is more meaningful. Also you could use this time to do some life changes, perhaps make an effort to spend more time with ur parents and get on their good side?

PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY TELLING YOU WHAT "I WOULD DO IN YOUR SITUATION" AND NOT WHAT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO.

I hope everythign works out babes

lainey- thank you for your message hun i really do appreciate it. It makes a lot of sense and its something i hadnt really thought of.

I do need to start thinking of myself a lot more now and not of what my parents think or want to think. I just feel that i cant do anything right.

If i tell them the truth i dont know what their responses will be and if i lost the baby which im praying will never happen :pray: then iv gotta go through the same thing again.

But on the other hand if i keep it to myself for a bit longer until at least 12 weeks then i dont know how they are going to be to find out id lied to them but at least i would know the baby will be past the main danger stage.

Travey thats so true just to add i didnt realise you were 9 weeks!

I thought you were only afew weeks! So your right you do only have a few more weeks til your scan.

But you have to think about yourself and nobody else, esp since you already have had a miscarraige.

Thinking of you x

thank you hun will be doing a lot of thinking tonight and tommorrow will speak to my bf and see what he thinks but i do really agree with what your saying its just trying to do the same thing :hug:

Let us know how ya go, whatever you choose to do it will be the right decision and they will respect your wishes (even if it takes them time to come around to the idea).

Last time was in a similar position myself...

Good luck xxx

thank you guys. Sorry you were in a similar situation last time glow hope everything is ok now :hug:

Well iv spoken to my bf this morning and im not sure if im doing the right thing but we have decided to leave it until my 12 week scan because i dont think i can bear it if the worse happens and my parents knew it would be just too much.

I might be being selfish but im thinking about myself now not anyone else thanks to the girls on here making me see that i shouldnt have to worry about them just me at the moment.

Il have to deal with the concquences (sp) when they happen but its about time i grew up and stopped letting them treat me like a child. :hug:

im glad you managed to decide what to do.

now sit back and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)

thanks guys il let you all know how it all goes when the time comes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back