What ROCKS and SUCKS about today?

rocks It was hot and sunny, took the kids to the park and filled the paddling pool when we got home.

Sucks When it's hot and sunny I want a bottle of bud!

ROCKS - the sun is finally out

SUCKS - our car got broken in to and the radio stolen :wall: [/b]

ROCKS: My Dad came home from work after being stuck down south delivering tables for 3 days

SUCKS: the vicar came round 20 minutes after he got home to do the funeral arrangements :cry:

Rocks Been to the park, its not raining, kids and dogs had fun.

Sucks I'm knackered already and it's only 12.30

Rocks:I'm going into town to look on the rag market for material for skirts :)

Sucks:Unfortunately it's not just down the road I have to get the boring bus, I've finished my book and have nothing to read on the bus. And I have to get dressed, can't go in my nighty and cardi unfortunately (it's 1pm :lol: )

ROCKS: Tia's staying at Grandma's house tonight so we have the evening to ourselves.

SUCKS: Tia's staying at Grandma's house tonight and I miss her :cry: and I will miss out reading the next chapter of Harry Potter to her.

ROCKS: I got a letter to confirm a place on a college course - my youngest is starting full time school so thought I'd get myself out there at last :cheer:

SUCKS: It is the first day of September = Autumn = being depressed
AND: BB finished last night
crying2.gif
and there will be no celeb BB to look forward to

Rocks Nothing really :think:
Sucks I don't feel well and was really looking forward to chilli con carne for dinner

ROCKS: Had a cracking day on my own with the kids feeling like I can really cope

SUCKS: I cant actually think of anything that sucked.

ROCKS- just come back from an old friends wedding and saw some old faces, lovely day

SUCKS - feeling emotional because Stanley is big ONE tomorrow :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back