Converse Trainers - help!!

Totally off the wall topic here, but I am DESPERATE to find lemon yellow Hi-top Converse trainers for my OH for Xmas. I have only seen them once (worn by Jo Whiley-Radio 1) and I know that they do exist... but I just can't find them!!

PLEASE - if you can help me, US or UK, please let me know. Strange colour I know but it's what the lad wants and I wanna get them for him :D

Thank you - any help appreciated!! xx

Have you tried emailing Jo Whiley? You never know....

Apart from that I'm not much help I'm afraid!!!

I have but she hasn't replied - she must be a busy bee - she does only live round the corner from me in Northampton but I doubt she'd give me her address so I can go bug her :wink:

like these ones?

1Q914_400.jpg

http://www.converse.com/zproductdetails ... sku=1Q914#

Petchy clearly has more time on her hands than I do ;o)

lol, no just fed up at work!! we're busy but i have no inspiration - all i can think is "21 working days left until maternity leave!!!" :lol: lacking inspiration is not so good when you're a graphic designer!!!

almost like them but with white toes and piping. Thanks for the link hun - having a look now x

They only have yellow and black or golden yellow or youth! Don't think his size 10's would fit in them! :lol:

We're getting some for little Damien though just so he can be just like his daddy - how sad are we :oops:

these are maybe a bit too "bright" yellow.

con_as-yllw_m_01.jpg

And these are probably too greeny yellow

con_florescent_yellow_green.jpg

How many different yellow ones can there BE? :lol:

Oh... how about these?

sunshine.jpg

The bottom's ones Urchin!! Where did u find them?! :D -he wants the bright ones - the nutter.

BlackFairyKitten - they are fab!! I'll put them on my watching list and hopefully I may be able to get them at a good price - Miami is far though! Do you think I'd get them in time for Xmas?

You guys are fab thank you so much for helping me.

He he - I work in a University and still wear Converse trainers!

Was v. pleased to find that they'll deliver internaionally - and has anyone looked at the tiny Converse? They do some styles for babies and they are soooo sweet! My OH thinks the hi-tops are a good idea as kids can't pull them off too easily!

Remember this post?! Well I FINALLY found them!! I have been searching since November and have only just got my mits on some. Mark doesn't know about them yet :D

I know it's not relavent to anything but I'm just sooooooo pleased :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back