What pushchair do u have?

hi lauramum01 i think Dior might be a bit young for a buggy board she is only 1 and just took her first steps cant walk yet and likes her naps when we are out, is double one easy to get about i do want a funky looking 3wheel one but the ones i have looked at in the shops seem to big to get on busses?

post a piccy when u can x x

Hi i have the chicco one. its a three in one with a pram that comes of with a push chair and car seat that fits on to the pram,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 7741048552

Dionne,
This is the link to the pram I bought, Im not due till August so its away in storage so I cant post an actual picture but we did put it together, it was really easy to get up but I dont know if it would go on a bus which is a problem for me. I see what you mean about Dior being too small for the buggy board, I didnt want a stand up one but after seing this seated one in action I thought it might be a good idea for me. I have a baby bjorn from the first time around so if I need to go on the bus I would put jess in the single pram, baby in the bjorn but also have the buggy board as well and then put jess on that and baby in the pram.
It would be easier not going out :lol:
OMG, im starting to panic again :lol:

that double 3 wheeler is lovely. i really like it,
:

Ooooh, I didnt check if I could get it through my gate. At the price I paid though even if dont use it I can re sell it and get some of the pennies back. Its so hard trying to work out whats best. Im paranoid about the buggies where a baby is at the back and one is at the front. I want them to be side by side and not separated, do you know what I mean? Its a bit daft as they might not actually care but Im trying so hard to make sure they both are equal.

thats the problem im having at first i wont feel bad with newborn at the back but when they are 1 and 2 i feel feel guilty like im pushing the younger one out lol and then guilty on the cold days having one stuck at the front lol. prob is just us being silly
but i went to mamas and papas the other day and sat Dior in the side by side one straight away she was diving over to the next seat, so my newborn will be having no peace....
lol hard work choosing a double pushchair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back