Pushchair recommendations please ladies .....

jcox

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for a parent facing pushchair. I currently have the Silver Cross 3D and Lexi has outgrown her carry cot. She's 12 weeks old. The Silver Cross pushchair only faces outward and I want one where she faces me. Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks! Xxx

I have the 3d ... I just clipped the car seat on so she was facing me but I think they recommend babies are in a car seat no longer than 2 hrs before u need to take them out for a break x

Yeah that's what I thought too, so that's why I wanted something facing me that she could stay in longer or sleep in.

Do u Have a budget ? The mamas and mamas sola is a nice pram and it's also parent facing when in pushchairs mode x

Depending on your budget, I have the oyster and the pushchair faces the parent.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

If you like the silver cross range, we have the linear freeway. Its a bit bigger than the 3d so they last a bit longer in the pram. Also can be parent facing or not as pushchair xx

Henry outgrew his 3d carrycot at 7 weeks. I had the silver cross linear freeway which was lively but big & heavy. Then had the loola which I liked but now I have a quinny buzz & it's the digs danglies. There r facebook pages with ppl selling second hand ones posted to u via courier. If u pay via PayPal ur covered.

Search for:
Quinny r us (best one!)
Quinnyholics
Quinny addicts

X

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

I'm thinking of changing my pram too - really not liking the one I have. Have thought about the Quinny Buzz - does it collapse quite small? I only have a small car boot, so need something small and compact.

I think both the Bugaboo Bee and the Bugaboo Chameleon can be parent facing and outward facing - I have heard good things about both :)

Or have you looked at iCandy? I think you can get them quite reasonable on eBay. We had a 3d (in the loft now), and I wanted Jacob facing me too, so we got a quinny buzz, but I didn't like it too much, and we brought an iCandy peach when our local shop had them on offer, it's amazing, so light, folds with one hand, massive basket, faces out and in, I love ours, maybe worth a look? Oh, and if folds up really small, we fit it in our car (Peugeot 207).xx

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I loved the 3d but chose not to get it because of the front facing early. I got the graco fusio which is similar and I love it. The whole pram/pushchair but lifts out so can be front or rear facing

Buzz doesn't fold very small, but the zapp xtra does & it parent faces.

& u can put carseat on it (maxi cosi) & it reclines. The zapp doesn't but the xtra does x

I loved the 3d but chose not to get it because of the front facing early. I got the graco fusio which is similar and I love it. The whole pram/pushchair but lifts out so can be front or rear facing

I've got the graco fusio,but don't like it :-(. The wheels are squeaky and it doesn't deal well with curbs, etc. But is is small and lightweight which is good. X

My wheels were awful for seeks but hubby took it to work and lubed it all up with grease and it was ok after

I also have the oyster and like that. My GP told me that lo could stay in the car seat for up to 4 hrs as long as she was asleep, you never know which advice to believe :(

Weve gone for the sola this time around because it has the parent facing option.

We had the 3D with AJ and the only problem I had with it was it didnt parent face, I ended up using the car seat on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back