What pushchair do u have?

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering what pushchair you all have as i want to make sure i get the right kind this time,
what the good things are about it and the worst things.

i had this with Dior its just far to big.

pram.jpg

now she has

zap.jpg
zapfoulded.jpg

Hi i have these

Graco Mirage Travel System
LSY0280.jpg

Chicco Winter London Stroller
80_2.jpg

Mothercare Menza 2 In 1 Pram/Pushchair
68_12_sb.jpg

Here is my one:

aria-colours.jpg

It is the red and silver one and the car seat is below:

rubino.jpg

Very happy with both, wanted a lightweight one as I would be walking a lot and using buses.

Hi babsi, is that the mamas and papas one?

im getting the same but the twin one for my daughter and new baby boy is it the aria? if so do you recomend it? is it light... does the car seat fit on to the pushchair?

flossy, do u not use a double pushchair??

Hi Dionne, it is Peg Perego, they are Italian, if you can find that one in England I would defintely recommend it. I went last October and couldn't find it anywhere, I was kind of hoping it would be cheaper. It only weighs 5.8 kilos.

for this baby im getting
mptwin.jpg

and this one for out in the car as i already have the pushchair for Dior just got the car seat that clips on to it
zapcarseat.jpg

We are having this for our nw baby! I would have loved a cream pram but we have a 6 year old and thought it would get dirty when she is hold on or eating around it!

10608.jpg

hi there dionne yes i have a double buggie a tandem in fact this is the one.
Mothercare Phoenix Tandem
74_1_b.jpg

how do u find it flossy?

the one i have been looking at is the side by side one?

is yours more practical do you think?

iv heard they can be heavy to get up curbs with the older child in the frount?

in my opinion i think that mine is practical as its a tandem its the same width as a standard pushchair on it goes easy through shop doorways as well as in and around shops too. my mate had a side by side one and when we went out one day on the train she had a hard job to get it through the doors as it being this type of double pushchair. i find that mine is extremely practical and is also very easy to manouver it is also very light to push too. this tandem i picked up off ebay for £40 as i couldnt justify paying alot of money for one as my little boy is nearly 2 and wont be wanting to be riding in it for very long before he decides he wants to walk everywhere. my msn is [email protected]

Dionne I have gone for the Mamas and Papas Ultima 3 in 1.

Xxx

we have an Aria for little trips (just the single) - it's very light but doesn't feel very strong, I don't think it will see the summer out.

We've got a silver cross for bigger trips and we love it. Its just too heavy to bounce down the front steps when we're only nipping round the corner

hi hun cheers for that, you have made me reconsider getting a side by side one now???

also the seats do look very narrow on them not very wide for my baby big bum lol. well il go to mother care and push them both round the shop :)

hi lindsey is that the same style as my one above in the top pic?

what colour have you gone for?

Dionne,
What about a litaf buggy board. Its two tier so Dior can sit on it and have her feet on the step. Im not sure it would fit on the quinny though. Also, I got a double side by side stroller of ebay, new, for £109 inc postage. Its basic but quite funky and is a 3 wheeler style and compact. I cant get into ebay just now or I would post the link.

Hi tracym. so do u not think the twin one will be very sturdy?
if your hasnt last very long i dout the twin one will?

we paid £99 for the Aria in Argos's post christmas sale, but it feels flimsier than the £30 buggy we had for Charlotte. The cup holder has already fallen off. I'd check out the double version before you buy - we didn't test before we bought it. It does it's job though, and the twin one might be stronger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back