Which pushchair for you toddler?

charliebear

Reaction score
I'm after getting a petite star Zia and I love it :yay: It's light, compact and she loves sitting in it :D

I have a Bugaboo Bee and a Maclaren Techno XT :D Love them both. The Maclaren is in the car ATM because it's easy to wash and doesnt show the muck easily. The Bee is all pretty so I've kept it out of the snow!

Oh good thread I was just thinking this I currently have a bugaboo bee and a mothercare my3 so will need a 'toddler' buggy at some point

i have a bugaboo cameleon and an icandy cherry - use these as my proper 'prams' nice for the winter and when she was younger, i love them both.
have also just brought the juicy couture Maclaren, only used it once thus far, but i'm more than happy with it, lovely and light, folds well and she seems lovely and comfortable in it, i wanted a toddler stroller now she's getting bigger :D

I have an iCandy Apple and a Petite Star Zia, love the PS Zia its so light and compact - was a bargain at £99 and Grace loves it.

As I understand you can't order iCandy online at all unless it's from eBay? x

As I understand you can't order iCandy online at all unless it's from eBay? x

that correct hon :D if you go to there official website, you can find your local stockists, i rang round for prices and we visited a few stores :D i believe john lewis is one major chain who stocks icandy :D

I tried to have a look for one in Brighton but it only came up with one shop! Guess we are gonna have to go there then. Or go to London. OH and I are both in love with iCandy! :lol: x

I tried to have a look for one in Brighton but it only came up with one shop! Guess we are gonna have to go there then. Or go to London. OH and I are both in love with iCandy! :lol: x

enjoy pram shopping hon! when i was pregnant i think we travelled about 60miles for the bugaboo :oops: and the same for the icandy when baby was 6months old!

I am willing to travel too! Just wanna get it done before I get too big! :lol: Thanks for the advice hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back