what outfits are you wearing?

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

My little cousin said to me the other day 'when you having a baby do you have to wear those leggings all the time?'

I feel maybe its time to wear something other than leggings and ugg boots. Have you got any ideas. I havent bought any maternity stuff yet cash flow is low....

I have some clips for my skinny jeans and a baggy jumper and flat shoes thats im going to attempt tomorrow! Any pics of nice outfits that wont cost much would be amazing xx

I have maternity jeans (£16 from new look) and u can buy cheap maternity tops online. I've recently bought the jeans as I was sick of wearing leggings!!

Am loving the jeans and fitted tops cos I feel/look more pregnant! Lol!

mainly doing d leggins too r heavy tights n jumper dresses

Bought my first pair of maternity jeans last week for 15 pounds but there only ok but when I have them i m just wearing normal tshirts n long sleeves with them, the longer made for with leggins type are just like a normal tshirt length on me now haha

Do they do skinny jeans maternity? a nice pair haha xx

I'm wearing leggings constantly. Feeling comfy in them at the moment and easy to wear for work too
x

I'm in leggings, jogging bots and occasionally big jeans all with long tops. I can't bare anything round my middle at the moment so am going for comfort rather than glamour. If I have to dress up I have a couple of maxi dresses and a long sleeved dress that I can wear. xxxx

New look do skinny jeans online for £30. Not sure what they r like tho xx

I've got 2 pairs of skinny mat jeans. One from red herring at debrnhams (they were £23) and a pair from new look (thunk they were either £16 or £18) but both nice

Got quite a few bits from asda last week at good value if money is tight x

Someone on here posted that Topshop skinnys were just like normal with a bit bigger waist xx

H&m also do nice range of maternity stuff jeans tops and jumpers

I seem to just wear black maternity leggings and either maternity tops or normal tops from before pregnancy that are a bit stretchy :)

I LOVE my maternity leggings from H&M. they're black with a big band that goes over my tummy, they were cheap as chips too.. about £7.99 if I remember rightly.

I got some maternity jeans off ebay.

Also bought a couple of jersey type dresses from asda - very stretchy so loads of room for bump, can either wear them with leggings, or just tights.

I've just graduated into leggins a bit more, cos realised how much more comfy they are than even the maternity jeans, but i always have issues with trousers.
x
xx

Thanks ladies! Gonna have a day trying on clothed tomor :) xx

few places ive bought maternity wear from are peacocks, h&m and matalan all not too bad on prices but work out slightly dearer then normal stuff ive noticed hope this helps xx

Ive only got one pair of maternity jeans so far, from next, they are fab, think they were £28 so not the cheapest but i need petite length and its impossible to find them.

Mostly been wearing leggings but also got the waist band extender things from ebay so i can still wear my old jeans.

I got maternity jeans from a charity shop haha! Size 14 seems to be nice and popular for mat stuff.. One pair is gap and not sure about the other but they were 99p each! They look and feel great too. Feel proper pregnant in them, my parents keep mentioning how strange it is hehe. But would def reccomend as I was planning on just doing leggings all the way though but it's awesome having variety :) xx

Try ebay hun....seriously.
I have to dress smart for work n have got soooo many bits from there....next mat jeans...motherland dresses...mans n paoas skirts....t shirts....some for 99p.
I only wanted to spend money on mat stuff if i reeeeaaalllly had 2. got 2 long mat tops from matalan....£6 each n been wearing my mat jeans at the weekend x

Dotty p does some nice tops, matalan do packs of plain t shirts for ten pound! Also bought work wear from new look and jeans from next.

The jeans were the most expensive but so worth it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back