2x Moses basket (one upstairs one down)
A swing
Muslin squares
Clothes
Cotton wool
Bath
Changing mat
Top and tail
Essential kit with grooming stuff,bath and normal thermoniter ect...
Nappy bags
Cot for when leo is older

Still need;
Sling
Soft towels
Dummys
Blankets
Formula
Nappies
Wipes
Sheets for pram and moses basket
Nappy cream
And my stuff for my labour bag

Have i missed anything, just doesnt seem much, not getting baby bath lotions as i never used them with my first and not getting a floor mat until baby is older, please tell me if i have mised anything ladies

That is one organised list! A baby monitor is all I can think of that I couldn't see :)

I agree, very organised - baby monitor, nursery items if decorating. i think thats it! xxx

I've been debating whether or not to get baby moniters as baby is going to be in my room for the first 6 months so i think he will always be around me and my house isnt that big and the walls are like paper so would hear baby anyway if i just popped into another room xx

that a very orginised list!:) bottle warmer? would you need that? xx

Last edited:
Formula dispenser? (I noticed you had formula on your list)

Im debating whether to wait til baby is about 3 months to get a play gym but i might just add it to my list and put it away until i need it, thanks.Ooops forgot to put that i have a bottle warmer and formula dispenser, got the big tommee tippee starter set which you get everything with it from babies r us thought it was definitly worth the money xx

Very organised, we have only bought a travel system, we have bits people have given us, but need to get the room cleared before we buy anything else as we are all getting a bit squished in our house lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back