what mums do hey

hellbelz

Reaction score
I had a pandora bracelet for xmas from oh, and he chose 4 charms for it.

Rosie has been away with the in-laws and the present she bought me back were 3 charms which is fine but they arent pandora charms and dont match the rest of it they were £1 each, and look really cheap and tacky.

i've put them on anyway but they dont look right.

i havent got the heart to take them off and tell her they're fakes and arent for this bracelet. cos she was so chuffed with them.

its what us mums do isnt it.

:rofl: omg im DREADING this happening, i have a pandora bracelet.. its has one charm on it which i got for christmas, my MIL has an unbranded bracelet and has bought tonnes of cheap charms (4 for £12 argos ones and cheap ones off ebay) just to fill hers up.. most of the beads dont look nice.

i dont really know what i would do... maybe once you get more beads the not so nice ones will be less noticeable??

We do indeed Helen, like Jo putting all the kids decorations to the front of the tree (really the back :lol: ) :lol:

I've got a great big shiny fridge, my pride and joy and whats on it? all the kids magnets that scratch it and all their big painting pictures. Lets face it they'll never remember my big shiny fridge but they'll remember Mummy displayed them proudly :cloud9:

awwww mamfy thats sweet.

think i'm going to get another bracelet to wear in the daytime and keep my pandora for best, it is a little but too big any way.

awwww mamfy thats sweet.

think i'm going to get another bracelet to wear in the daytime and keep my pandora for best, it is a little but too big any way.

that sounds like a plan :)

Awww haha

Are these the bracelets that look like ropes and then you slide on charms rather than those dangle ones you use to get? I seen one in H Samuels if so and thought they were pretty cool and special.

Emily got a LoveLinks bracelet - is that similar?

They're really sweet arent they. She got it from OHs mum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back