Ok another random qu from Tori

Tori

Reaction score
This is gunna sound soooo silly BUT what xmas decorations do people put up?? Cos dont really have many n wanna decorate the rooms in the house for Leah as its her 1st xmas where she kinda understands whats going on. I dont wanna make it look really tacky thou :oops:

Hope everyones ok

Me x x x

I just have a tree, and I decorate the fireplace with a garland with lights on and stockings either side of the fire....... it looks very traditional though

I just have my tree then garland on fireplace. cant wait till i put em up :cheer:

I have lights on the front of the house, along the guttering and around the bay window outside, they are very very bright pale blue, so they kinda look silver IYKWIM?
In the house we have a real tree, and lots of Christmas ornaments, like santa sitting on the fireplace etc.
Nothing anywhere els

this yr i am going to have decorations newhere i can put them woohoo lol

We have the tree in the living room. A garland on the fire place with stockings for Isaac and the cat. Oh and hanging star lights on the front window.

This year I am going to take the shoe rack out of the porch and have a little tree out there with lights on. Might even get a real one :dance:

I'd really like the lights outside but Jed is so busy he wouldn't have time to put them up. Plus we are going away the day after boxing day so it would be a bit of a waste this year.

Isaac has a wooden christmas train for his bedroom but its quite intricate, not for playing with, so he has it well out of reach :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back