What Makes your baby Move

smurf

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel proper little kicks now. I just had a can of coke and wonder if that makes a difference.

So just wondered does your baby kick more if you eat chocolate or drink coke.

If I eat chocolate baby will wriggle around and kick for England!! :D
He also loves to start kicking when Mummy lays down in bed at night!! :roll:

food in general... always gets excited after a meal, that and bed time, kicks for england when I am trying to get to sleep!

Cool I think looking at your tickers the next week or two will make a big difference - Sometimes when I settle down to sleep I get 1or 2 kicks but that's all

It really does.... around 20 - 21 weeks I only felt a few kicks in the evening and at night, now I feel movement really often - probably every few hours during the day. baby had hiccups this morning I think as I had a really gently rythmical tapping feeling for about 10 minutes!

wow topbird bet that was fab to feel.

I'm getting lots of really hard kicks these days. They don't go all day long but when he starts sometimes there's no stopping LO!

I used to love the little fluttery feelings of LO in the early days of feeling him. :cheer:

smurf said:
wow topbird bet that was fab to feel.

yeh it was, but then I still find any movement the baby makes amazing, I just love it.

I described it to the midwife in my appt at lunch time and she said it sounded like hiccups...

Hi

My LO only seems to kick when i eat or sleep lol
Katrina

mine kicks when im relaxed :) mine also has hiccups alot too :)

smurf yours reacts cause of the caffine in that coke :lol: its one hyper baby bouncing around :lol:

ive drank a bottle 550ml of fanta doesnt have much effect then does a 550ml bottle of coca cola cherry lol

I can feel mine quite often when I've just eaten too - not had anything that I think is as hard as a kick but definetely feeling stronger feelings (if that makes any sense :oops: ) in the past week.

smurf yours reacts cause of the caffine in that coke its one hyper baby bouncing around

Enn I think your right guess I will have to cut down on the coke although to be honest don't drink too much but do have chocolate almost everyday.

Btw how do I get the quote to say the name of who wrote it???

george bush came on tv must of been news yea iraq bombing when someone blew themselves up over there but anyway baby kicked a few times when he showed up on tv and started talking :(

dont want a politic baby :lol:

i feel bailey more when i have a steaming hot bath.. he doesnt like it bless him,

also when im laid flat on my back, (i know your not supposed to but its the best way) i can actually see feet or elbows lol..

sun u gotta watch the temperture tho :)

my lil one seem to move most when im goin to ben or when i wake up in mornin and just lie there and i casn put my hand on and feel it for ages!

:cheer: it feels really nice but oh hasent felt him yet! hes got to wait till june i think he will be well pleased when he dose! i will as well! :D

Mine kicks when I'm relaxed, so in bed in the morning and evening, and on the train to and from work.

My OH felt the kicks this week, and he was like, "doesn't that hurt you, it feels like a finger is poking you from inside your stomach" and I was like no it doesn't hurt, and he seemed quite surprised.. :D

Although this morning I got a well hard kick on my right hand side (bad kidney side) and I wasn't too impressed :wall:

I've noticed the baby kicking a lot more after I've eaten - the baby must love food like its mummy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back