What makes a child think...

Jade89

Reaction score
Oh look, my dinner...I think i'll disect it bit by bit then rub it around the table for added flavour after I have preformed a smackdown on the poor sandwich! :shock:

Just been watching Aaliyah with hers, so funny :lol:

Just us? or do other children do things with their food too?

Izzie can sometimes be brilliant with her food...other times she DESTROYS it and then chucks it on the floor.

The other day i gave her a sarnie and she slowely ripped it to bits whilst going "AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHUUURRRRGGHHHH!!!" :lol: She looked like a right loonie :lol:

haha :rotfl:

I don't think we need telle half the time, kids are funny to watch.

I think most kids are like this. It's a shame that we loose that fun attitude towards food - and other things! We were much easier to please in those days!

Jade89 said:
Oh look, my dinner...I think i'll disect it bit by bit then rub it around the table for added flavour after I have preformed a smackdown on the poor sandwich! :shock:

Just been watching Aaliyah with hers, so funny :lol:

Just us? or do other children do things with their food too?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Baillie likes to wipe her mushed to death whatever all over her clothes! She also likes to stick things down her nappy! I have a heartattack when I change her and it looks like she's pooped out half a rusk :wink: .

Kim x x x x x

HAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't say Aaliyahs ever put anything in her nappy but omg what a shocker that would be!!! :shock: :lol: :rotfl:

lol@ Bailies nappy trick!! :lol:

Jam is a gd eater, but if hes not sure of somethin he waits for me to eat it and say 'nom nom' then he takes a mouthful and says 'nom nom' too! :lol: :lol:

Lil miss has started throwing food at me that she doesn't want :rotfl: She also won't eat toast with too much topping as its "icky" :roll: and she doesn't like getting her hands all icky

If Cally gets something she isn't a big fan off she will pick it up, look at it, take a mouthful then look me in the eye whilst slowly dropping it on the floor with an expression that tells me "do not put this on my plate again ever!!"

when she has had enough she sweeps it all onto the floor and claps

Roo's always been good with his food - was always too hungry to mess around with it, but he HATES anything sticky or that gets on his hands, bless him, although it doesn't seem to stop him putting his hands through his hair and ending up with sticky hair gel!!

oh and he always eats his toast upside down, the topping will always face down. NO idea why.

beanie said:
If Cally gets something she isn't a big fan off she will pick it up, look at it, take a mouthful then look me in the eye whilst slowly dropping it on the floor with an expression that tells me "do not put this on my plate again ever!!"

when she has had enough she sweeps it all onto the floor and claps

hahahaha Ryan does EXACTLY the same!!!!!

LOL beanie!! child with attitude! :shakehead:

Aaliyah started on solids at 4 months...I must have thought she was the most clever 4 month old ever coz....

n584140592_4269508_8896.jpg

Yup...I let her feed herself...hey she had fun :rotfl: And she still makes similar mess now! :lol:

Jade89 said:
LOL beanie!! child with attitude! :shakehead:

Aaliyah started on solids at 4 months...I must have thought she was the most clever 4 month old ever coz....

n584140592_4269508_8896.jpg

Yup...I let her feed herself...hey she had fun :rotfl: And she still makes similar mess now! :lol:
]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lol, brilliant pic :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back