What the hells wrong with me?

jenna

Reaction score
Came home from work and a van was blocking our drive. He was stareing at me so i stuck my finger up at him as i continued to unload my shopping. He opend the door and start having a go at me. I started shouting back that he was blocking my drive and pissing me off etc... Then i went inside and walked back out to get more shopping and he still hadnt gone. DH said that he wanted to move the car but couldnt because they were in the way... So all hell broke lose! I knocked on the window and start shouting and telling him to "just fuck off" because id already told him to move. He said "you deserve to live here you have no manners" i feel like a right arse hole! I live in a new house in an ok area so dont know why he said that. But i feel right low and stupid! :cry: I seem to be getting snappy and agressive. :cry:

oh my bloody god, there are these things i wud have done - if he was causin an abstruction get his reg number - call police, dvla, council, housin anyone tht wud listen,

2 tell him ur doin them things

3 was it a company van - report to his work !
Im so sorry there are a** holes out there, i too loose my rag way too easy hehe

like last summer, went to give me neighbour a fatenning, haha lol :) xx

There are some real cobheads out there and I would have done what you did :x

They are. It doesn't cost anything to be nice :shakehead: maybe someone should have told him that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back