Implantation bleeding

shelly85

Reaction score
Hi All,
Sorry i am new here today and i am looking for some help or advice.

I am 26 years old and me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 3 years with no joy. I have been to the reproductive unit and we have been given the fantastic news that after all of our tests we are both all clear and have nothing to worry about however the have decided that because it has taken so long we will be going through IVF which is due to start next month.

After this great news I really did relax and put the whole baby situation to the back of my mind. My husband works on the oil rigs and does the 2 on 2 off shift... any way long story short he came home just before i was ovulating and we timed everything as always only this month a few days after i started bleeding and had period like cramps but this was 2 weeks before i was due have my period. I have never in 3 years had this and everything period wise is like clockwork. i read up on it and the only explanation that comes close is that it was implantation bleeding. i have waited just short of 2 weeks now and i am due for my period on Sunday. im dreading pregnancy test because i have got myself all excited.

I suppose my question is has anyone been through the same thing?

I want this so much but i just cant bring myself to do the test im so scares of getting a big NO....

Shelly xx

Welcome Shelly :) I know what you mean about getting your hopes up - I did that a couple of cycles ago as had all sorts of weird symptoms, but then af arrived and I was gutted :( Saying that, it's possible it's implantation bleeding, so you never know.... I can't advise you hon, as have never had a BFP before, but fx for and perhaps it might be an idea to pose this question in the BFP or Tri 1 section as there are lots of women there who might be able to help you more :) good luck and keep us updated. Remember, if it's not the news you were hoping for, there are people here who will support you :) xx

Hello and welcome,

I hope it is - any update?

good luck

xx

Thank you :)

I did do a test yesterday morning and it was BFN, I am Due AF tomorrow so i will just have to wait and see what happens. I will keep you posted.

Shelly
xxxx

Thank you :)

I did do a test yesterday morning and it was BFN, I am Due AF tomorrow so i will just have to wait and see what happens. I will keep you posted.

Shelly
xxxx

aww hun, heres hoping af takes a long holiday !

fx

Lisa xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back