confussed implantation bleeding???

my implantation bleed was 4 days b4 my period was due to start. It lasted 3 days or so but was a small about of spotting. It usually happens 10-12 days after ovulation which is when the baby attaches to the womb. It takes a week to get down the fallopian tubes.

Good luck girls :pray:

I'm due on the 22nd ans on Friday there was a pink 'smudge' in my undercrackers, not when I wiped. Then yesterday the slightest brown 'smudge'. And today....nothing :D

I'm npt getting my hopes up though because for the last 2 months I've had a brown 'sticky' discharge for 3/4 days B4 AF turned up. But I could tell it was blood, but this the other day wasn't at all, just like a smudge in my underwear like I said.

Praying for the 3 of us to get our BFP's :pray:

Oh yeah and also the other 2 mths I had AF type pains while I was spotting but nothing this time :D

well so far ive had no pains at all. havin a few twinges in my big boobs still havin cm been tired the last few days, and this mornin i woke up to a belly that looks like im 5 months gone lol :think:

off for a nap now :sleep:

im in the last week of 2ww so :pray: for good results

p.s read star magazine my horoscopes (scorpio) say im expecting :cheer: hope its true.

hey ladies

i knew i shouldnt of got my hopes up, i came on this morning ive still got no period pains at all which has never happened b4 :( im so disapointed :cry:

tracy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back