what is this pain

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
ive got pain in my right pelvis round to the front of the pubic bone and my back is killing me its making me walk badly i do have mild spd but this pain is getting worse ive been resting all day today like they sed and only done things for amy ie change her nappy and feed her and bath her and put her to bed but thats it i am having braxton hicks which on painful and baby is moving it just hurts when i walk i know baby head is right down

can you feel baby engaging? ive tried taking paracetmol but thats not shifting it

It sounds like your SPD is getting worse to me. If there's more pressure on there now it could be widening the spaces between your bones, making it more painful. Speak to your midwife about it & try to walk around as little as possible hun x

Sunnyb xxx

See sitting all day makes it worse! You need to do things equally! Ie walk for ten mins sit for ten mins lie down for ten mins etc! Sounds hard but it works! I have majour spd I've got crutches and everything mines that bad and that's what the physo have sed to me x

i do walk around lol midwife tells me to rest but consultant says different lol i do do to much aswell walking wise i do alot of and im up and down my flat stairs quite a few times if ive been out and about i go shopping so have to walk to the trainstation and als ohave to walk to mine from there to as the buses are useless here i was getting wrong for what i do i know other mother who are on there own manage i am managing im just struggling with the pain i mean ive tidied up today to stuff like that oh doesnt live with me but his family say i need to rest too but i dont see them offering help with shopping or anything lol they sed theyll not giv me crutches as it will be hard to get around and look after amy so she just surrgests to use the pushchair when amy is in it and try not to pick amy up asmuch too. i dunno lol but it is painfull its ok once i start walking but when i stop and stand for even a second it feels like i need to oil my hips to get tem moving again having a pillow between my legs doesnt work it makes it worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back