what is this? need avice

faybles

Reaction score
Hi af due 5/11, i have had cramping for last 5 days, had real bad last night then nothing today, only come and go got a few tonight, just been too loo and wipted and got brown stained cm. is this af coming. i am never early . i ovulated around the 16/17 oct

faybles said:
Hi af due 5/11, i have had cramping for last 5 days, had real bad last night then nothing today, only come and go got a few tonight, just been too loo and wipted and got brown stained cm. is this af coming. i am never early . i ovulated around the 16/17 oct

Hi its really hard to tell hun but i know that implantation blood is brown which is old blood and that you can still get af pains when bfp fingers crossed that it is a bfp for you :D xx

It is hard to say really :think: I would say that it could be IB but if you ov 16/17th then that would be 16day ago and I think IB happens between 5-10 days after OV...(If you get IB as some women don't) Is it possible that you ov'd later then you think? or are you defo sure that it was 16/17th Oct?

It could be AF arriving early :evil: as I normally get brown stained cm 3/4 days before she arrives.

I really really hope that it is IB for you hun :pray: :pray:

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back