• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is this called??

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
Ok so i'm gonna try and describe it and hope someone knows what i'm on about!

Whilst I was out, I noticed a woman breastfeeding her LO, she used what I can only describe as a 'sling' it just slotted over her arm and baby lay in it! It didn't go around her neck, just over her arm! I really, really liked it! I want to get one, but don't know what its called!! Anyone know?? Thanks in advance :) x x x

Thanks, I'll search that and see if its the one :) x x

Mmmmmh I dunno then. There are loads of different makes. You could try to look up baby sling and see what it comes back with? X

Ive got the baba sling which says you can bf I've not tried it that way though

Looks like a good idea, I've not fed in public yet

I had a mamasling, it's similar to the one you've linked to, but found it really hard to use as LO hates having his head covered - still does! Hate to be a stick in the mud, and I'm sure there are people who've had better experiences, but I wouldn't buy one again, I ended up selling mine on eBay x

I had a mamascarf, MyLO hated it though as I introduced it too late.

I had a mamascarf, MyLO hated it though as I introduced it too late.

I think that was my problem too, LO was enjoying his milk then all of a sudden was like wtf is this?! He still has to have his head completely clear when I'm feeding him, which, with his wandering hands mean people have more of an eyeful when he starts fidgeting and pulling at my top. I really could do with him liking one of those scarves these days lol! Oh well...

Last edited:
Not heard of these, i just have a couple of shawls. May have to invest though, im liking the look of them. I never thought about baby getting used to feeding uncovered then not liking it, have to keep that in mind..... x

Try bebe au lait. I've got
One. It's not a sling but like a cover and the top pops open so you can look down and see everything but
Noone else can. Also it's big enough to
Cover your post baby low handles when you lift your top up! Xx

I will be using it from the beginning as I know I wont feel comfy BF in front of my boys without being covered up, also in front of my step dad either, so hopefully Lillianne wont have a problem with it! I'm wary about feeding in public, but this woman did it and even though it was obvious what she was doing, you didn't see anything! Even my mum turned and looked at me and said 'that's a good idea!'. So fingers crossed :) Thanks girls :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back