• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats it called?

weestar21

Reaction score
i know a while ago some of yous were talking about a feeding thing for teething aswell and it looks like an old fashond baby rattle with the mesh or something over it and you put apple or something in it and it goes to mush when baby bites onto it.
Im trying to find out what its called as i really want one but cant find it cos i dont know what its called :wall:

:pray: help :)

xxxxxxxxx

:lol: thanks hun :hug:

now where do u get them from is it mothercare?

ITS COOL JUST BOUGH A NEW STARTER PACK FROM EBAY IT COMES WITH 2+2 NEW REFRESH BAG THINGS ALL FOR £19.99 THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT :cheer:

are they as good aseveryone says they are?
only reason i want one is because of Colbys teething shes getting really bad now and it gives her a taste or real fruit and veg :)

They are useful, Brody used to always choke as he'd try and swallow before he chewed.
Now he's got the hang of it I don't use it that much now to be honest, although I'm going to put an ice-cube of orange juice in it so he can have a bit of a lolly. :)

Hi Jean

Have you paid for the baby feeder yet?

I bought 2 thinking I'd need them both but didn't realise each pack has two in it :wall:

I've got one set brand new, still sealed in the packaging and was going to advertise on Ebay for £10.

Lucy

i havent paid for it yet lucy was going to wait till monday so if you want i will buy yours frm you just let me know how you want paid if you want to come over or if you would prefer i sent you postal orders or something

hope you and O are doing good and hopefully speak with you soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jean

I don't have a car everyday at the moment so it'd be easier for me to post it to you, do you have paypal? if not then post order is fine

let me know or pm me and I'll send it tomorrow if u like

Lucy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back