What is the first thing you are going to do...

SuziQ said:
AND PATE!!!!

Oooh yes..we went to a farm shop where they were giving out samples of their pate and my bro said it was prob some of the nicest pate he's ever tried..and I couldn't have any! ! :(

Kylie1007 said:
annem said:
i will breathe out nasty toxins for hours after so can't.

Not only breathe out but will pass through in your milk too. Be strong! :hug:

Thanks. Oh there is no way i would but i'd love to!!

I've not had one since the day i conceived (not that i knew i had conceived that day!!) but i really thought by now i'd never feel like 1 again. Maybe its only because i can't have 1 I want one as when ever i walk past some1 smoking i feel sick :think:

I've always had a bit of an issue... bending.. due to large boobs... how do you get dressed in the morning?
I can't turn up to work with no socks on.. in winter!! haah

I have a feeling my bump is gonna get pretty large tho too.... :?

I'm still wearing flip flops and it's nearly November and when it comes to dressing, well I'm still in my dressing gown! lol! And I could potentially have another 6 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!

i'll be able to train properly again without worrying about holding my breath or straining

Spend a bout 3 hrs crying like debbiem! I too am very uncontrollable with my emotions! I watched bridge to tarrabethia (sp) on friday and cried like a baby!

Eat loads of cheese and biscuits. Lots of brie and cannenbert. yummy. oh and pate, you dont realise how much you love the food you cant eat till you cant have it.

Yep definately Brie, french bread and wine.....

and a beer. I hate beer usually but since being pregnant i love the smell of it, so looking forward to having some....

eat loads of eggs since being pg the smell makes me feel soo sick
also have a huge bottle of stella i think :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back