What is happening!?

JayK2387

Reaction score
Yesterday was the strangest day yet.

After feeling unusually tired at work, I went home and chilled out for a bit. I got up about 7pm to go meet some friends but my back was absolutely killing me :( really aching. Anyway I stayed out with the girls until about 10 and then decided to go home.

Got home to the OH and he instantly noticed I looked bigger (as had a colleauge). We got the doppler out and found the heartbeat straight away, and a lot closer. We didnt have to push much to hear it. It was really strange.

Much more was making me heave yesterday too.

When does the baby move out of the pelvic area?? Do you notice this happen???

This pregnancy business is crazy and i love it lol.

Oh and totally different from the above, I have to have my 10 week bloods today.... I have to fill 5 tubes!! Im terrified!!

xxxxx

aww bless, at 12 weeks is when your uterus is above your pelvic bone :D ask the midwife to have a feel for you when you have your bloods done today :)

How exciting, it does sound like your baby has moved up a little bit. I'm really pleased for you, it all seems to be so much more real when you start to show. Wow aswell! What doppler are you using and how early did you hear the hearbeat? I have an angel sounds from my last pregnancy but didn't get it until 16 weeks so don't know how early it is likely to pick up a heartbeat.

B x x x

The nurse is doing my bloods, not the midwife :( will she be able to feel??

Also Ive noticed I havent been getting up in the night anymore. Result!! lol.

Im 11 weeks on Saturday, do you think its possible this could happen early? xxx

Becs said:
How exciting, it does sound like your baby has moved up a little bit. I'm really pleased for you, it all seems to be so much more real when you start to show. Wow aswell! What doppler are you using and how early did you hear the hearbeat? I have an angel sounds from my last pregnancy but didn't get it until 16 weeks so don't know how early it is likely to pick up a heartbeat.

B x x x

Oh wow!! Yay i so hope the baba has mooved. I heard the heartbeat at just under 10 weeks with an angel sounds doppler. Was amazing :eek:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back