what is happening

zebra

Reaction score
Hello ladies
What a weird couple of weeks I have had. Was late by a week, which was very annoying but got straight back into the baby making. I finished AF on the tuesday and on the thursday my boobs started to hurt really bad really tender and really heavy then on saturday I get pink discharge! And then waht is like the beginning of AF. This continued till monday morning. Then today streaky pink stuff again. And my boobs still really tender.

I have booked myself into see the docs next week its the only appointment they could give me. Just incase its serious.

What could it be? Is it pg? Or am I just got raging hormones? Very strange. Anyone here have a similar thing?

Hi Zebra...I may not be much help but didn't want to read and run...I sometimes get a tiny bit of discharge and AF type cramps but its usually a week or so after my AF has finished...yours sounds different to what I get cos I dont get sore boobs...its good you've booked docs appt though and wishing you loads of luck! xxx

thank you. I hope its nothing serious, I hope its just hormones raging. I did find a lump on my cerivx a couple of weeks ago and the doc said it was nothing, I really hope its nothing to do with that.

I'm sure you'll be fine hun. Just try and be patient til you see Doc (easier said than done I know!) It is so easy to start thinking bad things when you want something so badly, I think everyone on here is guilty of that, I know I definitely am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back