What is going on !!! TMI!

sam27

Reaction score
well i have no idea what my body is doing now sorry if this is TMI but the last couple of days i have had quite thick, sticky white cm

today i have what looks like ewcm!!!!! :wall: it is not clear but its deffinatly stretchy and only a small amount but i am way past oving now :wall:

this is all really confusion me now :?

Can you ovulate twice? are you really sure you ovulated?

Thats strange - I don't know whether you can ovulate twice, but I guess its possible? Ddin't that happen to a woman once perhaps I heard about it last year - she fell pregnant twice?!?! I am sure that happened unless I dreamt it :think:

it canb be a sign of pregnancy....it was one of my very early signs xx

jodie_honey said:
it canb be a sign of pregnancy....it was one of my very early signs xx

ooo... i hope so

thanks for your comments girls xxxx

IF you're having more EWCM it means that you're having an estrogen surge, which can mean that you either didn't ovulate when you got your positive opk and your body is trying again, it can be a sign of pregnancy (that the blastocyst implanted), or it can just be a fluke with your corpus luteum creating some extra estrogen. You'll have a better idea tomorrow when you observe your cm. :)

thanks melissa. just had another look and there isnt anymore just white and sticky again. there is not much and i keep reading about when people get their bfp they have loads of cm :( :(

Fingers crossed for you Sam, it could be a sign :pray: Stay positive x

MrsU said:
Fingers crossed for you Sam, it could be a sign :pray: Stay positive x

thank you :hug: (just going for another wee :rotfl: )

sam27 said:
thanks melissa. just had another look and there isnt anymore just white and sticky again. there is not much and i keep reading about when people get their bfp they have loads of cm :( :(

i didn't get loads hun.
fingers crossed for you xx

Jaded Diamond said:
sam27 said:

i didn't get loads hun.
fingers crossed for you xx

thanks, i had more last month when i didnt get a bfp. its deffinatly a bit different, its like delux brilliant white! :rotfl:

I had loads and LOADS of pinkish CM when I was pregnant the first time..

And I read that if someone ovulates twice it is usually within 2 days of the first ovulation, not too spread out over the cycle

Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back