IS THIS IT?! HELP!!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Right ladies, i normally have a cycle anywhere between 31-35 days.
I am now on cycle day 15/16...me and OH has sex (tmi) on tuesday morning. I now *think* i have EWCM...now is this gonna definatly be it (im very wet :oops: and have been all day since i woke up, and its clear and quite stretchy but not really really stretchy), or could it be the spermies?
HELP!!!

The fertility books recommend that you don't analyse your CM until after midday if you've had sex the night before so that you don't get sperm and CM confused.

So assuming you BD'd last night and you still have stretchy CM pm then yep it should be your CM.

Also, I don't think sperm stretches.

I use this rule of thumb and it works well for me.

Get BD'ing some more!!! Sounds like OV is around the corner.

thank you for your reply hun....better get the sexy underwear out :wink:
definatley isnt sperm then....that wsa tuesday morning so it must be that!!!
Its the first time iv ever had so much...my underwear is really wet :oops:
PLease be the month!!!

It's a sign that you are in your most fertile time. So defo get out that underwear!!!!

Keep BD'ing for the next few days, especially if you have any watery or stretchy CM.

Good luck!

Here's a pic to show what it's like :puke:
cm.gif

Also, it's supposed to stretch 2 inches to be concidered EWCM :D

I do know you can get EWCM more than once a cycle, but only OV once a cycle, so its best to BD around any signs, in my opinion. Don't know if that helps :oops: Very best wishes Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you for the advice!! (and pictures hehe)
just gotta keep our fingers crossed now (and legs open hehe)

Loving the picture (NOT) lol

Get bding girl, looks like we are doing the same thing on these cold winter nights (poor OH is knackered haha)

think we may missm out YET again.....
only managed friday night now and next time be monday....got even more EWCM today....what do you think the chances are that we may catch it? Friday night and mondy?
(read adult section....that will explain reasons :evil: )

you've managed better than me! i only mangaged once the night after the egg dropped :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back