What is everyone's plans for today?

Lulabell

Reaction score
I've decided to be a domestic goddess and do some baking. This maternity leave is boring while baby not here. Done all I can round the flat.xx

Last edited:
I baked the other day and spent the day making a casserole with dumplings and a big fat chocolate malteser cake!!! All cos the OH was at work and I was bored!!!! lol

I'm having a pamper day, it's the OH Christmas party tonight, so thought I would spend the day pampering myself..that way I'm all ready for induction on wed too x

Another day of decorating. Stripping walls sanding etc. I hate DIY lol

I'm having my second growth scan today. Extra fluid at last one and had a 2nd GTT since( negative) then as long as all is well I intend to make a cake. Bump not got much bigger in last 2 weeks so fingers crossed all is normal again. X

Feeding feeding and more feeding! Might take baby for a walk too!

Pinky have you got a name for your little man yet?? Xx

I have antenatal class this afternoon, until then just relaxxx :) x

Pinky have you got a name for your little man yet?? Xx

I've been deadlined with the end of today but now I just feel under pressure! My OH is not being very compliant and only suggesting names he KNOWS I won't pick!

You have just inspired me to make a cake....not baked for ages !

Fixed my washing machine (it turns out the earth wire was loose) and im going to finish tiling and clean up i think :) x

naff all, its my OH's day off so possibly we will go shopping and he will put up the shelves in the kitchen and some bits round the house. i cant finish tiling the bathroom til my uncle brings back the tile cutter and ive done pretty much everything else that im allowed to do lol

We have a very long list this weekend of things to do that we thought we had all the time in the world but now my DD is next week lol x

I have made a lasagne for dinner and IV cleaned living room kitchen and bathroom put 2 loads through dishwasher and im about to start 3rd load of washing. Think nesting has finally started yey x

Had mw this morning. OH tidied up my foof which lead to a little :censored:!!! Just had some lunch before he goes to work then may have a little nap before waiting for the teenager to come in and be all miserable about having to be at school then dinner and wait to OH to come back from work.

Wow just realised how boring my days are now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today i have taken Josh to toddler group, and just got OH to pick me up, and bring us both to his work, so currently chasing Josh round his work! xxx

Im now on my 5th Load of washing (im washing everything I own) then tomorrow im going to take loads of it to the charity shop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back