What is everyones fav bottles

Keely

Reaction score
I have decied to change bottles tomorrow as I am getting SOOOOOO annoyed with the Dr browns, I cant believe they are the most expensive and CRAP!!! :evil: :evil:

Does anyone know there email address as I cant find it!!!!!!

Sorry Rant over .... please can I have anyones comments on the bottles they are using ... I would like to stick with the anti colic theme ... I think MAMs do some too??!!

Thanks xxxx

MAMs is meant to be a good make

ive brought some chicco ones which are meant to help prevent colic :D

Keely what is wrong with the bottles exactly?? I used them for ages and they were brilliant. I only switched because Damien was too big to use them and his milk was thickened.

I have the mam ones they are crap they leak all the time

i had advent or wot ever they are and i know there was a big debate on nthem a while ago but i never had a prob with them till i lost loads and brought tesco own!!! DONT get them tho as they aint anti colic but ok for older baby

I use avent and have never had a problem with them.

Ive never had a big problem with avent, the odd one leaked now and again but I never gave it much thought. Im using the tommee tippee ones for no2 so jess doesnt get mixed up.

I kind of presumed that the avent ones only leak if you screw the lid on and shake up boiling water in there. You know when you unsrew and it goes "whoosh" maybe if you don't unscrew it, it melts the rim slightly or something.

thanks girls...

sami ... the dr brown bottles annoy me that you can not put the centre bit in till right before you feed or it will squirt everywhere and i even find when i heat without that bit but that shook the bottle milk leaks from the screw top anyway!!! ARGH!

xxxx

iv used all diferent bottles and i still swear these are the best maybe once during the feed the teat will collaps but thats only when he is mega hungry and sucking loads, Harley has never had colic, hes great with his wind so dont no on that one. iv used the mam ones with a valve they are ok nothing special for the price though.

Keely said:
thanks girls...

sami ... the dr brown bottles annoy me that you can not put the centre bit in till right before you feed or it will squirt everywhere and i even find when i heat without that bit but that shook the bottle milk leaks from the screw top anyway!!! ARGH!

xxxx

they take a bit of getting used to, but I swore by them when Damien was little, with bad reflux and not bringing up wind, these made my life so so much easier!

Hi
I've bought avent ones with different teets for the flow and age of baby. Also bought the Haberman feeder bottles which are meant to be fantastis as they act as a nipple as baby can stop the flow and have a wee rest when it wants to and also if tipped upside down the liquid doesn't come out, only when baby sucks therefore no colic as no air gets in the bottle so no gulping down air at all. Hope it all works :D
Has anyone else used the Haberman bottle?

Bev x x

I use Avent bottles and I've had no probs with them. They only leak when I put boiling water in them.

I tried Mam bottles and they were crap and gave Nathan really bad wind.

Rachel xx

I'm the same, use Avent & only one of the bottles will leak very slightly but only if the water is too hot when I shake it, otherwise never had a problem. We use the 2nd flow teats now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back