What Highchair?

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking in advance as to what highchair to get and i like the silver cross doodle which is currently half price at £75 and converts to a chair and a table!! Does anyone have this/ know if its any good or have any other recommendations?

wow it sounds good, my only recommendation is one that reclines for early days and one that has adjustable height :) xx

I bought the Graco highchair in the Asda Baby & Toddler event. It's only simple, it doesn't recline or have height adjustment but it does what's needed and cost only £25 :)

I've got a highchair already for Chloe buy I have one in blue and one in pink as they were for my other two and even tho they are 2 and 3 they still enjoy sitting in them and painting and it saves mess lol!! And fighting too lol!! They are chicco ones from toys r us. Buy this time I have fell in love with the bloom so I'm buying that for Chloé (she is a tiny bit more spoilt then the other two but she is my last lol) x

i want a highchair for noa as i plan starting BLW at 4-5 month but most highchairs is from 6 month. and they are all bloody expensive.

i want a highchair for noa as i plan starting BLW at 4-5 month but most highchairs is from 6 month. and they are all bloody expensive.

I put Chloe in her swing for her solids coz she isn't highchair age yet works great :) x

The arc from mothercare is fab. Paige is only mini but its reallly good and does all the recline and adjust height bit which is actually pretty useful. I uysed a bumbo (and still do) for some meals but dinnertime is highchair time at the table. Its £99 but its usually reduced at some opint by like £30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back