What happens on Wednesday...??

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Hope you're all ok. Got my 20 week scan on Weds :dance: just wondering what actually happens and what to expect really?

xx

It's really good! Lasts a bit longer than 12 week one. They do loads of general measurements to check baby growing ok, check placenta blood flow and position, they also check baby's heart, kidneys and brain. Then of course you might get to find out which sex your having if you want to and if the hospital allow. Good luck x

Goodluck for Wednesday hunny :) Are you finding out what your having? x x

Thanks guys... Im having a girl :D I already had a private sexing scan a couple of weeks ago :p one of my friends told me that our local hospital won't tell you the sex but I really wanted to know so I went for a private one :p so happy im having a little princess :D xx

Ah that's lovely, didn't notice the team pink comment on your ticker!

Ooh how exciting I had mine last week and it was lovely :) They look at everything in detail, measure the circumference of the head and the baby's waist, measure the brain, check the kidneys, the heart and all the heart chambers, measure the thigh bones, they even check the baby's mouth to make sure it doesn't have a hare lip! Amazing. Good luck for weds, enjoy every minute! x x

Bella2
Didn't know they checked the lip... that's good to know :) xx

Yeah thanks guys :D im really looking forward to it :D xx

good luck hun got mine next fri. its lovely to c lo again and in more detail. xxxx

I had mine today hun.....it was amazing! They can see everything in so much detail! The most amazing part for me was seeing the heart, we could see all 4 chambers and it pumping away so clearly! It's very exciting! Hope you really enjoy yours tomorrow, I felt so nervous the whole time but feel really relieved and excited now! Good luck! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back