what happened in the bath help

skyraaa

Reaction score
hi every1

me and summer just had a bath together her first 1 with mummy, she seemed fine at first smiling as i was swooshing her in the water. when i got her out of the water she bolted her head back a few times and it looked like she was struggling 2 catch her breath omg i was so worried i just kept rubbin her back hopeing it wud help. she seems fine now do u think she panicked or maybe had very painful wind.
since the bath shes had some booby and is sleeping now but she really had me worried
i really dont think il co bath again
any advice apprieciated xx

Sounds like she maybe overreacted to being face down in the water. Did she put her face in at any time?

no,her face never touched the water it was her first time in a big bath so maybe she got scaired coming out dont know really xx

Finlay used to overreact when the water went on his face or if he planked it in the water :lol: He's fine with it now though

As long as she is ok. Don't give up co bathing if you like it. Try it again and hopefully she will be ok :D

thanks hun she really had me worried tho the little monkey. maybe il try co bathing again when shes a little older.

Might have just choked on a bit of saliva? Doesn't sound like it was anything to do with the bath.

maybe hun i mean she does seem fine now
i think im an over reacting mummy, its funny just how ur life changes when u have a child ur baby is ur world and u will do everything 2 make sure they are ok xx

Don't worry, Ella used to react in the same way when we co-bathed..it's scary at first but you get used to it..I think it's the shock of suddenly being in the water hehe.

We co-bath and we love ittt we can go dunk..... boooby, dunk splishysplash....... booby... dunk etc etc until i get paranoid shes going to do a smelly in there with me and we get out lol

sounds like she got a bit of water in her mouth. James does this all the time. He gets water in his mouth then when he's out he finally swallows it and it shocks him so he is gulping like a narna :hug: :hug:

Ryan always hates getting out of the bath, might be the cold air coming from the warm water maybe... I don't know. We always have co bathed tho, so don't give up on it if you dont want to :) it gets more fun as they get older lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back