• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Hair Colour/Shade Do You Use?

kazlin

Reaction score
I was dying my hair quite a bright red last year from Schwarzkoph, but then I got bored as the roots were really showing and I was a bit bored of the shade, so went back to brown. Before that I used to buy Stargazer in Real Red. Last night I put a semi on it by Casting...Mahogany, it's quite nice, subtle, but I think that I still prefer Stargazer! I do quite like being a natural brown too!

What's your product/colour? :D

When I was really blone I just whacked peroxide on; now I have bleached highlights so it gets blonder every 6 weeks but I don't look like Barbie! :rotfl:

Erm... I use which ever is on sale lmao!! So mine chages regular! haha And it also varies often! Browns or reds or plums!

one shade up from black here... considering I'm blond its quite dramatic when my roots grow in,.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mines really bright red at the moment. I bleech it then put 'directions' on it. Ive also probably had my hair every colour under the sun. Ill have it like this till end of summer then will probably go dark brown/black again.

I use plum/purple shades in whatever brand is on offer!! I have had it toned down the past few years due to work but I have a bright purple to do after the baby is born. Can't remember the make & can't get up off the sofa just yet to check. But i think it is a fairly 'new' brand.

my natural shade is a medium shade of brown. I dyed my hair mahogany with garnier movida (semi perm cos I havent got the time or money for roots) about a week ago. I do find red tones dont last long in my hair though, its fading already :(

I was dyed blonde for a few years but have given up on that as the upkeep is expensive and the roots terrible!

I used to go and get foils done at the hairdresser but since moving I havent found a mobile hairdresser and I hate going to the salon... my mate did it last time and pulled it throu the cap but she might as well have just put it all over cause she pulled most of it throu!!! ive just bought another blonde bleach kit thing and the OH is going to put it on for me at some point!!! ive never really done home kits so its all new to me!! i really fancy another colour but im just not sure what to do.... I was born light ginger and its got lighter and lighter over the years of growing up and then I started bleaching it in my late teens!!! it really needs doing my im scared :lol:

I get mine done at tha salon but I have blonde highlights, with a dark semi on under. I think the hairdresser uses 3 different shades of blonde on me

My hair used to be all different shades of red, depending on my mood at the time. Then I went blonde for a while, but the upkeep & cost was too much. My hair is now drab & boring brown!!! (Not that Im saying all brown hair is drab & boring just mine), so I went out & bought Nice & Easy Warm Auburn (or something, its upstairs & I cant get off the sofa), & I shall be attempting it later!! Wish me luck!!

I used to be everything from dark brown to red and blonde and now, finally after 10 years of colouring I am back to my natural hair colour! And I love it. It is medium brown :D

I've just used schwarzkopf live colour xxl hypnotic red on my hair, its quite nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back