what else

charli

Reaction score
can i give lillie now shes been on baby rice for about 2 and half weeks i give her the organic one and shes tried the babana flavour which she likes but want to try more . she had a spoonfull of pureed pear but pullred some very strange faces and didnt like it so any ideas ladies ?? :hug:

One of the first things I gave Kate was pureed apple and pears mixed with some baby rice and milk. She absolutely loved it! I think perhaps your LO was surprised by the strong flavour of the fruit on its own? Try different things diluted down with a bit of rice and milk so she gets used to different tastes? Also sweet potato is good, Kate loved that too. Oh, and I nearly forgot to say- she always pulled a really disgusted face when she tried something new, even if she decided 2 minutes later that she liked it. Very funny it was :lol:

ive been giving emily rusks mixed with milk
tried her with some carrott and patato today and she pulled the cutest face
she hated it lol
she stuck her tongue out and everything

butternut squash is supposed to be good aswell i think :think:

I give Grace the following:

Sweet Potato and parsnips...
Carrotts and Parsnips ....
Sweet Potato and Broccoli .....
Butternut squash and broccoli....
Apples,
Pears,
Banana

She has the veg mashed really smoothley and the fruit pureed.........
Grace also makes a funny face with the first mouthful and then gobbles the rest down...
Have fun :dance: :dance:

Ruby HATED my fruit and veg purrees on their own, I had to mix them with baby rice and she wolfed them down. She loves sweet potato the best!!

I just tried a savory baby rice-Heinz I think which is with medaterian (sp?) veggies, it looked and smelt lovely and she really liked it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back